[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, if you were an alpha male, and a girl confessed to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: p_cola_by_kr0npr1nz-d8gig9j.jpg (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
p_cola_by_kr0npr1nz-d8gig9j.jpg
134KB, 894x894px
Guys, if you were an alpha male, and a girl confessed to you who you kind of sort of liked, and then did a lot of things to prove to you that she loved you, would you still chase after her? Would you still be interested in her? Or would you move on because she was too easy?

I need to know if I still have a chance with a guy who loves a challenge.
>>
its kinda disappointing when a woman throws herself after a man

the chase is gone, the challange is gone
its just an ego boost
i much more like it when im unsure and she slowly reveal things and lets me do my man thing, that is conquering
>>
>>18069163
Yea. I messed up. Usually I'm great at being a mystery but now..
My question was though is there any way to salvage it now? Change what he thinks of me?
>>
>>18069168
that would only put you into the crazy bitch category
>>
This doesn't sound like a health basis for a long lasting relationship.

If he doesn't care about you as a person and only how much of a challenge it is to put his dick in you then it simply won't work out.
>>
>>18069150
Depends, if I really liked you and not "sort of kind of" I wouldn't be put off. If he's in it for the thrill of the chase basing a relationship on that is kind of fucked.
>>
>>18069150
Move on and get that alpha beta crap out of your mind
>>
>>18069174
So...move on? Because he freaks out every time I become even slightly independent, he cries for my attention and I'm like wtf bro you seemed so disinterested two seconds ago. Then he turns into a huge romantic and spends hours talking it out until I cave, and rinse and repeat
>>
>>18069189
Those are callsigns of Boderline Personality Disorder (BPD), often involving a push/pull dynamic of histrionically reeling someone in, then shunning them in a never-ending ebb and flow of jealousy, paranoia, and co-dependency. It often is co-morbid with pathological lying. These things can vary by degree, but this is not a healthy basis for a beneficial relationship.

Best advice is to move on as soon as you can and don't look back.
>>
>>18069189
You'd benefit from reading up on love bombing
>>
>>18069181
But it's all you guys ever talk about.
>>18069179
>>18069180
He spends hours talking just about how he would love to spend his life with one person, yet most of the day he spends nearly ignoring me, replying in scarce replies and just seeming uninterested. When I try to be kind to him, it seems like he's bored. But when i go and live my life he begs me for attention. I dont understand.
Is he keeping me around just as an ego boost? Is that it? Am I a toy to him and he doesn't like sharing toys?
>>
>>18069204
How long this dynamic has been going on?
>>
>>18069198
I don't think he's ever lied to me. Not that I know of anyway.
>>18069200
I never knew that was a thing. Could you elaborate on it though? What am I supposed to take from this?
>>18069217
Around a month now maybe.
>>
>>18069200
Oh. I'm reading up on it and yea it's pretty accurate. Damn it.
>>
>>18069189
its just a shy boy, girl
hes not "alpha" or anything, you can safely confess and be with him
>>
>>18069234
But he says everything on his mind.
>>
>>18069189
>he cries for my attention
>if you were an alpha male
fucking delusional people lol
>>
>>18069236
yes hes not telling you why hes so hot and cold with you
dont believe everything someone says because you like him
preserve some healthy scepticism
words are like wind, actions matter
>>
>>18069243
Yea, he doesn't do much for me action-wise. Sad. So moving on is the only way to go?
>>
File: 1390663724057.jpg (21KB, 345x224px) Image search: [Google]
1390663724057.jpg
21KB, 345x224px
>>18069150

>if you were an alpha male

How do people fall for this shit? If some guy fucks with you or your friends you're not automatically alpha for it. If you're shy and want to hold the door open for someone that doesn't mean you're some wise sharing degenerate. But fuck that, believe what you want to believe.
>>
>>18069341
I say he's alpha because of his general attitude. He's confident, and funny, and really handsome and tall. He's nobody's bitch. At least that's the impression he gives off to those who know him. Buff as fuck. I know plenty of girls who are head over heels in love with him.
For some reason he took an interest in me and is now showing me his other sides. Or maybe he's not and I'm just delusional.
>>
>>18069327
>>18069360
hes playing
sadly roles are reversed alot nowadays and handsome dudes play hard to get then women are disappointed where have all the men gone

but you layed down your cards if you are interested in him you should let him know

hes no macho men though, dont delude yourself
>>
>>18069360
So he's just a regular good looking guy lol
I think I have a female friend who is in similar situation as you, she laughs at my unfunny jokes, she thinks I'm some sort of genius, well I'm certainly better looking than most guys we know, and I put zero effort in trying to impress her. She even saw me rejecting other girl's advance as an evidence that I like her. Well, these things happen.
>>
No, but I would be put off but someone that thinks an "alpha male" is even a thing. Juvenile mindsets are highly unattractive.
>>
>>18069204
>But it's ["alpha/beta"] all you guys ever talk about.
Stop being stupid. Just because the name says "Anonymous" doesn't mean it's all one person or that everyone thinks the same and has the same opinion.

>I dont understand.
It's meaningless to ask a bunch of strangers WHY he is behaving the way he is behaving. Your question of "is there any way I can make him behave differently" is also foolish. If you want an answer about his behavior, go ask him. And no, you can't make someone change.

What you should be asking yourself is "is this person acting the way I want someone I'm in a relationship with to act?" If the answer is no, then go find someone else.
>>
>>18069428
I wish you fucks would stop assuming everything. Frankly you sound more like you're sucking your own dick than anything.
I know guys more attractive than him, I'm a fairly social person yet the guys I know do not attract me the way he does. It's not just his face.
Maybe he might not be interested in me as of now yet it's literally not the same situation as yours as he's shown interest and told me how attracted he is.
Appreciate your insight but it's just off.
>>
>>18069509
have you had sex with your guy?
>>
>>18069428
go jack off elsewhere buddy
>>
>>18069419
He acts like one but he doesn't realise it himself, idk. Or he does but hes like meh. Man, I can't read him. Maybe that's why I like him so much.

>>18069457
You gotta be honest though there is a huge difference in between how a neckbeard acts and how a Chad acts. Further reading for you here, anon: >>18069360
>>
>>18069503
Thanks anon, I think you're the one to help out most so far. I appreciate your advice, maybe it really is just a matter of thinking.

>>18069524
No, I haven't had sex with him. Like hell I would, I'm not that easy. I will only sleep with him if we're dating, and when I confessed and he told me he was attracted to me to, we mutually agreed to see where the relationship goes and not date yet.
I teased him about it lightly though, he says he finds me hot and seemed so open to the idea, bet he wouldn't mind.
>>
Have you fucked him?
Has he ever told you how he feels about you honestly?
Have you ever dated him?
What constitutes a cold response when you're kind to him?
Does he fuck a lot of other women?
What is his past relationship history?
>>
>>18069684
IMO if you want to have sex with him, just make a move. You aren't "easy" if you initiate sex with the one guy you have feelings for. My female friend did, and she got what she wanted. Please dispel with the notion that not putting out when you have found a perfect guy means you have more value.
>>
>>18069150
I would absolutely love the attention, and if i already liked the girl i want to say that i would definitely still be interested.
Realistically though, history has taught me that i am incapable of having feelings for a girl who has feelings for me at the same time. This has literally never happened to me in my life. It has happened that i've become interested in someone well after they lost interest in me and moved on, or they've lost interest soon after i've shown interest.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you want to hear.
>>
You won't find out how an alpha thinks on 4chan honey.
>>
>>18069150

alphas dont chase after girls
>>
>>18069706
Complete bullshit. Alphas love the chase.
>>
>>18069706
>numales don't chase after girls

ftfy.
>>
>>18069716

lol since when?

Alphas are chased by women they dont need to do anything.
>>
>>18069728
>lol since when?
Since the beginning of recorded history.

>they dont need to do anything.
Doesn't mean they don't do anything.
>>
Something like this happened to me too, seems to be pretty common. No idea why guys do it but my guess is he likes the attention but doesn't want to commit to you. I'd drop him.

Also, this place is full of lonely men so I don't think you'll find many useful answers here
>>
>>18069678
you just like how he looks
its ok to admit that
the bullshit you invent around him is not
>>
>>18069686
> Have you fucked him?
No, I won't unless we're dating. I'm not that easy, especially if I suspect he's uninterested in me.
> Has he ever told you how he feels about you honestly?
After I confessed, and a while later, he said he was really attracted to me. He mentions a lot how he wants by my side all the time and really heavily flirts, but his actions.. Well. They do show otherwise.
I'm not sure he's honest.
>Have you ever dated him?
No, it's way too early I think. He hasn't made any such moves.
>What constitutes a cold response when you're kind to him?
He becomes disinterested. Literally has his attention elsewhere. It's really weird to watch, one second we're talking without stop and the next he's gone.
>Does he fuck a lot of other women?
No, barely anyone, though he easily can. Says he doesn't want just hookups.
>What is his past relationship history?
Bad. He was shattered by every single one.
>>
>>18069699
I don't want JUST sex with him, dude.
>>18069701
That's you, anon. But thanks for your insight.
>>18069702
Probably true. But at least I can ask plenty of people and idk, they try?
>>18069706
yes they do lol and then they drop them when they had their way.
>>18069728
Yea but they chase the women that dont chase them. there's always someone in a higher league/
>>18069769
meh. then all his lying in my face is disgusting
>>18069804
...no. Do you think I'm some kind of degenerate? I'm fairly social, I have plenty of hot guy friends, guys hotter than him. Don't have any feelings for them.
>>
>>18069835
>yes they do lol and then they drop them when they had their way.

I disagree, you're thinking or frat Chad, not an alpha. Being the head of a family (not just having kids, mind you) is as alpha as it gets.
>>
>>18069851
thinking of*
>>
>>18069150
I don't like soft women.

No, I'm not gay.
>>
>>18069678
>You gotta be honest though there is a huge difference in between how a neckbeard acts and how a Chad acts

Of course but the alpha/beta dichotomy has been disproven many times.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
>>
Alpha males like confident straight forward girls who have their own shit to deal with and don't need his constant approval and affection.
>>
>>18069918
But what if he begs me for my attention every time I distance myself away from him?
>>
File: 1393163252289.gif (630KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393163252289.gif
630KB, 200x200px
>>18069678
>how a neckbeard acts
>how a chad acts

Holy fuck. Are we even the same species? you fucking filthy toxic bitch.

I got plenty of friends that are fit and plenty that are fat, and I in no way shape or form value them less or more than the other, but you fucking cunts, on the other hand, are instant to separate the two into beta and alpha? Fucking unsightly.

This is why guys start to hate women, because of shit like this. How the fuck can you not hate such disgusting narcissism?
>>
Guys = Hardmode
Girls = Easymode

That's not even sexist, you cunts literally ask for a man that will do everything for you. Fuck working on yourself as a person and up with being a trophy for someone who society deems worthy of your pussy. Jesus christ.

I know not all women are like this but western women have ridiculous standards when it comes to men, and that's why the fucking divorce rate is so high. You cunts can't tell the difference between love, passion, or deceit, and lies.
>>
File: Trump_scoffs.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_scoffs.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>18069150
>Alpha vs Beta Meme
>2017
Grow up.
>>
Yeah, I would. I think it's attractive when a girl puts in effort. Kinda cute in a way. If I started to back off and she kept going, that's when it can get annoying.
>>
File: 1405808677912.gif (915KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
1405808677912.gif
915KB, 255x164px
>threads like this still exist
>people can't ask for help on suicide

Something tells me the majority of people that give advice are fat fucking ugly cunts who believe in the fucked up standards of today.

You're women, aren't you? Fucking admit it already or don't, not like you'd give a fuck if you used other people while putting yourself up on a pedestal giving shit advice.
>>
>>18070366
>>18070416
>>18070420
>>18070590
k

>>18070422
thanks anon! this is helpful advice. Yes, I'll do my best to watch out for him and back off if anything.
>>
>>18070679
no its not helpful advice he just said what you wanted to hear
toppest of keks
>>
>>18070770
go be a bitter faggot somewhere else buddy
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.