[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some faggot (one of my gf's best friends) confessed his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Some faggot (one of my gf's best friends) confessed his feelings for my gf this weekend. She told him that she would rather remain best friends, and he asked to talk in person which she agreed to. Should I be worried? Normally I wouldn't be but they have romantic history.
>>
yea you should
you are the replacement dude

the faggot is you who stand between them
>>
>>18069053
your girlfriend has a guy on a leash who would gladly fuck her at any time...and has in the past

the second you two fight she'll be on his dick. honestly, she'll probably get with him during their meetup. dump her now
>>
>>18069103
Ok, that's obvious typical /adv/ fear-mongering but, I'm actually worried that he will try to pull something when they meet up since he's a good looking guy..
>>
>>18069138
mate...
your girl doesn't respect you
she stays in contact with a guy she's fucked, then goes to a private meet-up with him to listen to him talk about how much he wants to date her

them hooking up during the meetup is an exaggeration, but come on, you should have more self respect than this. don't bother giving your girl an ultimatum. the problem isn't the guy, it's her enabling his behavior. leave her.
>>
>>18069147
Then the guy gets exactly what he wants.. She'll run over to his house crying about some emotional shit and then fall onto his dick

I'm starting to think that its not a problem at all since she initially rejected him over text, and besides won't she find him talking about his feelings for her "beta" as fuck and find him less attractive?
>>
You clearly don't trust your girlfriend to handle this, which is something *you* need to deal with
>>
>>18069178
I may have trust issues, not going to dispute that. That's besides the point though, all I'm asking is anons opinions on whether or not I'm justified in my worries
>>
>>18069178
this is a real bad meme
trust is not given blindly

trust means responsibility, its their responsibility not to betray your trust
some just cant do that
>>
>>18069053
You will know what the outcome of this is after this visit happens. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb.

There isn't anything actionable you can do without having definite comparable before and after behavior. Give details on your interactions, save this thread, then make another post after their meetup happens. You input and some extra perspective will probably uncover if anything is amiss quickly
>>
>>18069053
>confessed his feelings for my gf this weekend. >rather remain best friends
>asked to talk in person which she agreed to.

your gf sounds like a cunt
>>
There is nothing to discuss, she isn't single. There is absolutely no reason she should have to talk in person to him about this, the answer should be 'no I am dating someone else' and that's the end of it.

If they want to meet in person to "discuss" it then you should be there too OP.
>>
>>18069053
intimidate him, you should always make her potential suitors fear retribution if they so much as look at your girlfriend.
>>
>>18069178
Of course he shouldn't trust her. She wants to be best friends with a guy that basically just asked her to dump him. Like holy fuck this entire situation is fucked from the top to the bottom.
>>
>>18069378
>>18069345
When we've all hung out in large groups, a lot of people do notice their "chemistry" and how well they get along together. I don't know if I should be too worried though, she did choose me over him and she rejected over text. If anything she would say the same thing in person.
>>
>>18069386
>she rejected over text
she said they should remain best friends to a guy who has feelings for her
this part alone...
L O L
>>
>>18069398
how would that benefit her in any way?? You all say the same thing but can't explain that
>>
>>18069053

These things are complicated. It could mean anything, we don't know the persons involved.

I've had a female coworker reject a call from her fiance (that works there as well) in front of me. I told her it's not nice to do that while talking to a another guy (yeah I'm a cuck like that) and she just plainly said she's frustrated that he never gets jealous. They're getting married in a few months and I'm sure she loves him but bitches be crazy like that.
>>
>>18069403
>how would that benefit her in any way
the guy's feelings for her will only get stronger when they are still "best friends" and doing "best friends" activities, so she still has an option when she is bored of you. The need to meet up pretty much means she is curious about this new sensation, and not sure of her feeling about it, despite on the surface she tells herself she's with you.
It is very painful for the guy friend to watch her with you, it is very hard for you to know your gf is best friend with a guy lusting after her. So saying they should stay friends is not what a kind person would do.
>>
>>18069423
We'll see after they talk.. I doubt they do anything physical, if they do I'll drop her real quick
>>
It's a double edged sword OP.

Ultimately it comes down to trust.

It's a gamble. With me I trusted my 4 year girl friend with her new friend who she was talking to on a level that was competitive to me. Well turned out she cheated on me emotionally with him and basically left me for him.

Either take the gamble or give them what they want and find someone who won't think twice.
>>
>>18069053
take it as a compliment that someone is thirsty for your girl, feed your confidence, get yourself in a similar situation with a female, let your gf see how inappropriate their friendship is by having your own. if you fuck it up you get to bang the side chick - win win
>>
I'm one of this girls "best friend"
She's still with her bf and we are friends. We started having sex when she dropped my by house, crying about how her bf treats her bad. She decided to stop meeting me for a month and we met again. We were platonic up until 8 days ago when her bf made her cry again. Guess what happened? I've been having sex with her every other day.

Call it fear mongering all you want, but this is my personal experience. Like the other guys said, either keep a very sharp eye out or leave.

Also, her bf doesnt know about me at all.
>>
>>18069735
Fake.
>>
Man o man aren't you a fuck up son.

Rules of dating girls.

1) No guy friends...guy acquaintances are okay. But guy friends...BEST friend. Are you fucking high kid?

2) meeting alone with guys. Meeting alone with guys to discuss their feelings about FUCKING THEM. Again...are you FUCKING HIGH

3) Dated only her own race

4) never had kids

5) doesnt have any kind of disease

Get a clue moran
>>
OP is turning this into some kind of battle over his gf. The other guy isn't the enemy you should be worrying about. The real problem is your girl. She's acting like a whore and keeping both of you on a line so she can pick which one she wants.
>>
File: 1479113474422.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1479113474422.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>18069053
>he asked to talk in person which she agreed to. >they have romantic history.
>should I be worried?

Like fucking hell you should, tell her that you trust her but you don't trust him and demand to be there when he speaks. Tell her you don't care if he's her best friend, she's your gf and you don't want to see anything happen to her.

Yes, I make it sound like you're more worried about rapey than cheaty, but an excuse is an excuse.
>>
>>18070003
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have female friends?
Are you racist?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18069053
>they have romantic history
What does this mean?
>>
>>18069053

True story:

So my girlfriend has this former co-worker/close friend that she used to have a massive crush on. In fact, one day she actually worked up the courage and confessed to him. But he turned her down and asked if they could still be friends. And it took about a year for her to kind of get over it and move on, and they stayed friends.

So fast forward about a year or two, her and I meet. At this point we're just started to get serious as a couple and I invite her out on a thousand mile trip.

A couple days in, he catches wind of this and blows up her phone.

He starts flooding her with texts and calls about how dumb he's been, about how he's been so blind, and how he wishes he could have another chance and start over. And blah blah blah.

My girlfriend just kind of tries to brush it off and is part way a little pissed and a little confused. And she talks to me about it.

All I tell her is: "Look, At this point, maybe we don't know each other the best, but you know me enough to know whether you like me or not, and you know whether or not you're interested in what we have. If you think somewhere else is better for you, that you'll be happier there, it sucks, but I'm not going to block your way from finding that because that's what I think everyone should find for themselves.. I'm confident in what I feel. You should feel the same or things would never work out anyway."

That was about two years ago and we're still together, now looking for a place to move in.

You know what you have. Believe in it or don't. Any other option leads to self-destruction.
>>
>>18069053 leave. this is a major red flag and you have legitimate reason to believe she's going to hop on pop and try to cuck you op.
>>
>>18069053
usually they will kiss. in person talks are no different than texting, he just wants to kiss her.
>>
>>18069103
this, best friends just means ill fuck you when he upsets me. same for guys.
>>
>>18070953
he's quoting Mohammed Ali you fucking dumbass
>>
>>18070966
He fucked her senselessly before.
>>
>>18069053
You guys need to stop enabling women to have two or more men or at least stop calling these girls your gf. Here one guy is on offense and OP is on defense and the girl successfully manages to keep both.
>>
File: P4300147.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
P4300147.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>18069053
I clicked on /adv/ looking for adventure, but it's actually advice. Meant to go to /out/ or /trv/.

I read your post and it was a flash of the past. A throwback to when I was younger. Nostalgia if you must.
>Be me dating a 10/10, couldn't believe it
>Live 40 minutes away but I drove down to see her after work daily
>I'd pick her up from school and take her back to my place to wine and dine her
>Couldn't help but notice one day she was texting the entire ride and the entire time she was over
>Dawned on me this has been happening for awhile, just never thought much of it
>Didn't ask, just organized events with my friends that would render the phone useless - swimming, trail riding, hiking, horseback riding
>Time went on and she started telling me about her friend, Jordan, and he was a close friend
>Found out he was her ex from HS and he was her first
>Red flags everywhere, told her I wasn't really comfortable with her talking to him or hanging out with him
>She developed an attitude and dropped the subject
>Couple weeks went on and I ran into an old friend who told me she's been tweeting at him on Twitter
>Asked her about it when I picked her up and she told me he's a great friend and she just wants me to trust her
>I do just that - I even invite him out to come out with me and my friends through Facebook
>He declined the first few times saying he's not a country boy and wouldn't fit in
>Middle of summer and we were doing a cross state trail ride out to the silver lake sand dunes
>Had a good 15-20 trucks and a months worth of booze and food for the trip
>Found out one of my friends knew him through football and talked him into coming
>Picked my girlfriend up and when we got to the first rendezvous point she freaked when she saw him
>Knew something was up when she kept looking at him and he kept looking at her
>Dude was antisocial and weird, he didn't fit in at all
>He only talked to my girlfriend and it bothered me as she didn't see a problem
>>
>>18072058
>After the event was over and we were traveling back we decided the last night in the trails we'd do our best to finish off the alcohol
>Music blasting, trucks roaring, little weed in the air
>After becoming quite inebriated and my girlfriend left the area I told him he needs to find a new girl and to leave her alone
>He didn't say much afterwards for the remainder of the night

Woke up the next morning with a major hangover. Girlfriend and I got in the truck and she started off with an attitude.
>She jumped the gun and started telling me I should've been nice to him
>That I was a complete ass to him the entire time
>I just turned the tunes up and broke numerous traffic laws to get her out of my truck as soon as possible
>When we got to her house I told her I can no longer see you as I don't trust you
>Broke down into tears and said he's just a friend
>Told her I know his intentions and I won't have it
>She stormed off into her house
>I grabbed her stuff out of the truck and carried it in for her, despite the fact she was just a nagging

A week went by and she tried to contact me a few times. I think it was a little over a month later and I saw the relationship status on Facebook change for the two of them.

I'll never date a female that considers a male friend to be their best friend.
>>
Forbid it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.