[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! This news website is trying to ruin a reputation of a high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4026052-2.jpg (53KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
4026052-2.jpg
53KB, 550x570px
Hello everyone! I am looking for advice because of a post that was recently shared from Dailywire.com. They have made a high school band (that I was apart of) that was trying to diversify the music selection in their band by choosing black composers AND composers of other races racist! They claim that the band is racist because they chose to use black composers in their repertoire. The news site twisted the words of the band director and claims how he is a racist against whites for choosing only black composers (keep in mind that the director is white himself). This article is ruining the reputation of a wonderful school and I would appreciate any advice on how to help them and possible get the article removed. I have the DailyWire article down below and the original article that was featured by NPR as a praise for the bands choice. Dailywire: http://www.dailywire.com/news/13631/school-band-wont-use-music-white-composers-robert-kraychik NPR: http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/02/18/509133975/why-this-high-school-band-is-only-buying-music-from-composers-of-color

Please if theres anything that I, or You can do to help expose these liars, please help. Thank You.
>>
http://www.dailywire.com/news/13631/school-band-wont-use-music-white-composers-robert-kraychik

is the new link
>>
>>18068790
no one cares, fuck off you underage twat
>>
>>18068790
Wew lad, Benji fucked you there good. Nothing can help you, because using power to enforce quotas is racist. Just don't do it or admit that racism isn't that bad. Either none is okay or all is okay.
>>
>>18068790
>(keep in mind that the director is white himself)

Discriminating against your own race is still racism.
>>
>>18068790
1. Fuck off you're underage
2. He is racist
3. We're not going to help a massive school that dug themselves in a hole.
>>
>>18068942
P.S. Does “We made a commitment this year to only buy music from composers of color,” sound racist? It should, and it was said by the teacher. Does that sound like twisting words?
>>
>They claim that the band is racist because they chose to use black composers in their repertoire.<

They did more than merely choose to use them; They excluded all other races from being added. By your standards, how is that fair for all the other races?
>>
the fact that all of the other music is also including white (Gustav Holst and jack stamp) and asian (yo goto) and then aytey shabazz (the only black composer on the repertoire). they included all races and in the original interview done by NPR they said they will choose one woman composer, one composer of a different color/race and one male composer. so in reality they did not leave any race excluded but in fact the website made it seem like they excluded all of the others
>>
>>18069187
So sue for libel
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.