[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we turn to such a morbid and unstable place in the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Why do we turn to such a morbid and unstable place in the internet? Why did we turn to the Internet at all? Is it because we believe we have a purpose to serve something or someone? and the only way to get an idea or your emotions out is by using the one thing that can connect millions? I'll never really understand. I myself am one who looks for new things in life. It's funny, because most of the great things discovered were not shared to millions, only to the people around that discovery. We lose a little bit of what we were meant to do with the internet. You see something and you become discouraged and instead of building on it you give up because someone else thought of it. No great person thought of if another person had already taken their idea when they came up with it. Instead they ask how can I make it better if in fact it already exists. Even so, why ponder on if it exist in the begining if we thrive in advancement? If you can get so far as to thinking of it that you need to stop yourself and think of the negatives then are you truly advancing? Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm tired of the Internet. I'm tired of people in general. We are not so great anymore. We have become a hermit of our true selves. A thing that craves attention yet fears it when it is time for it. This is where ideas die, where ideas, where humility idolized, where pride is protected but morals cast of, And It is all in the wrong place. For such a rich and plentiful area of existence, it has become the biggest graveyard of the human population. I guess being a hypocrite is needed sometimes.
>>
*tips fedora in honor of another euphoric individual*
>>
>>18068780
I do it because it's fun to shitpost. I think you're just having a mental breakdown.
>>
>tl;dr
But to answer your question, something about gazing into the abyss or whatever that hack Neechi said.
>>
>>18068958
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

Yeah, you become what you desire/fear/hate/love.
Maybe OP is just drunk
>>
Morbid and unstable?

I disagree.
If anything, 4chan is honest. Honest to a fault. People get here because of the outside world, not because they were dragged here.

The internet became a place to call people out on their shit, and I think it's actually spurred quite a few very large movements that have shaped our society in a positive manner.

I think we ponder because deep down inside, we all understand that nobody is right. Who we want to become is just as much about the journey as it is the end.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.