[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry in advance for drunktyping.how to get the guys around me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1443156438194.jpg (133KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443156438194.jpg
133KB, 743x960px
Sorry in advance for drunktyping.how to get the guys around me to feel comfortable just going for it? Sometimes I get picked up, and it's all good, but what i realy want is for the men in my life to just take charge and dont' waste time with all this romance bullshit. If he wants a BJ, I want him to just whip it out and grab my head and go to work. Howw do I make it clear to the men in my life that I'm down for them just taking what they want?
>>
You could try saying that to them. A lot of them would probably really like the idea if they aren't insecure in their own sexuality. That doesn't mean that the opposite doesn't hold true as well, odds are someone would be off put by it.

Personally I'd kill for my wife to be as promiscuous with me as I want to be with her.
>>
Maybe tell them your a massive slut you're available whenever they want?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>>18068624
Which is why I'm asking how to clearly signal to guys that they really should just go for it.>>18068609
I've told 2 guys so far that I'm down and they should just go for it, but they still ask and slowly go through all this foreplay stuff.
>>
>>18068635
But wait, is this any time whatever? How does this scheme work? Like 'hey Anonette I see you're cooking yourself dinner there, here's a sausage for you!'
Really?
>>
>>18068595
You don't want most of 'the guys around you' to 'just go for it'. You only want very specific ones to. Tell this to those specific ones-- very clearly.

No guy is going to take the risk of getting sexual with you abruptly based on some vague 'signal'. That's just asking for a sexual assault accusation. Blame the leftist feminists if you're tired of men being careful all the time.
>>
>>18068595
tell them you have a boyfriend but he doesn't satisfy you enough.
>>
It's not really sexy to rape someone, unless you're a mentally ill person

good luck with that, freak
>>
>>18068595
Ew are you fat or something? You must have poor standards
>>
>>18068657
>unless you're a mentally ill person
Seems like most women are mentally ill in that case.
>>
>>18068640
If i was cooking dinner for a friend and that friend just alked up, didnt say anything, yanked my pants down and went to town, that'd be perfect. I might not get much out of it at the time off, but I'd mastrbate like fuck to it later.

So yes. Just do it.
>>18068649
I don't wnat to catch anything, but pretty much any guys I'd consider a friend is free to do whatever.
>>
>>18068667
Wouldn't it hurt to go in dry like that?
>>
>>18068692I'll survive.
>>
>>18068692
I'm routinely surprised by how quickly women can get wet when they are suddenly aroused. Just based on experiences with past gfs.
>>
>>18068667
maximum bait, r9k is really stepping it up lately
>>
>>18068635
Could be their paranoid about you turning around and accusing them of rape afterwards. If it's that then there's not alone you can do, just go slow and hope they get comfortable about not asking.

Something you could do is let them know your available for use, but reject them if they ask and tell them they have to just take you. Basically, make the force you.
>>
>>18068635
Wan sum fun BB??
>>
Just grab their dick and tell them to take you OP. Goddamn if I knew a girl wanted me to just do em right then and there I would dominate the fuck outta them. Can't get much clearer than a good old fashioned dick grab
>>
>>18068595

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>>18068595
Your probably just ugly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.