[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my parents have always been christian as fuck, and have always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0025.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0025.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
So my parents have always been christian as fuck, and have always firmly stood by their bible and good christian morals. (ie against drinking partying premarital sex even though i was born a bastard)
they lecture me constantly about how I shouldnt be spending the night at my girlfriends house and think i'm making a bad influence on my younger siblings by doing so.
me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year now and we're in love. for valentines day she went and developed some naughty pictures of us. (she was sucking my dick in one and we were just kissing in the others) she wrote a note on the back of each of them and she gave me a card with them also. They were all tucked in an envelope that I had hidden in a box of chocolates she gave me, they were sitting on my desk in my room.
When I was away today my dad went into my room for god knows what, saw the chocolates and thought hed have one. Instead he found the envelope and told my mom about the pictures. Them being the strict christians they are they thought "oh no not in my fuckin house" and they took the envelope full of pictures and burned it.
tldr my parents found pictures my girlfriend entrusted me with and if I tell her that my parents saw and destroyed them 1st off she'll never ever want to face them again in her life, 2nd she'll lose her trust in me. What do I do because I'll eventually have to tell her
>>
>>18068187
I don't know what's going on here. This is too deep.
>>
>>18068187
tell her the truth, simple, she can't lose trust in you if you are saying the truth, and finally, it was not your fault, she will understand
>>
>>18068187
You play it like it's no big deal because NEWSFLASH, you fucking faggot!

It's really not that big of a deal...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.