[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and this girl have been talking. At first it seemed like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8223[2].png (650KB, 435x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8223[2].png
650KB, 435x779px
So me and this girl have been talking. At first it seemed like it was just friends but things started escalating. At one point she sent me a selfie with a bitmoji that was drawing a heart, and another that said "goodnight kisses".

And on more than one occasion she has sent me a picture where I could tell she had no shirt on, not a nude though. Sometimes she leaves me on read and responds later, or never responds until the next day.

Whenever I pass by her in the hallway she smiles at me and when I hold the door for her she says: "Thank you Thomas!" In a cheery voice.

She seems happy with her boyfriend but of course I'm not around with them so it's possible she's putting up an act for him. What should I do in this situation?
>>
You're overthinking it and it's definitely in your head - stop being a faggot.
>>
>>18068047
>boyfriend
Yeah what's she's doing is prepping a replacement for her bf
Girls never let themselves be single

You're the back up if her bf fucks up

Is that good?
Who knows
Maybe at least enjoy a fuck
>>
Maybe she think you're gay and want a Gay BF? Nah honestly texting hearts and kisses doesnt mean anything dude.
>>
File: IMG_7700[1].png (613KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7700[1].png
613KB, 440x784px
>>18068108
Why wouldn't it? I have other female friends on snapchat they have never sent my anything of this caliber. Pic related, another image she has sent me.
>>
>>18068121
this is obviously a throwback to jim carrey in the mask. it means she wants to be bought a jack Russell terrier
>>
File: IMG_7684[1].png (528KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7684[1].png
528KB, 440x784px
One more thing she's sent me. I have more but don't really feel like uploading them right now. I don't feel like I'm overthinking it. Again, other friends have never sent me anything like this.
>>
She's using you for validation, get out.
>>
She has a boyfriend, fuck off.
>>
>>18068176
as in validation validation or just validation?
>>
>>18068190
chill out, cuck
>>
Dude. She's not acting like a friend. Ignore her.
>>
>>18068193
>validation
like a safe space with good boundaries where everyone can be validated
>>
>>18068199
Why ignore her when she's showing interest? Even if she's a slut it's still worth a few go's at her.
>>
>>18068205
oh u mean as in validation. i see. i was just confused but nvm. thnks
>>
>>18068196
>>/b/
>>
File: IMG_7683[1].png (682KB, 439x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7683[1].png
682KB, 439x783px
OP here. One last picture from her, just in case none of you believed me.
>>
Here's a pro-tip: if a girl is sending you cutesy shit, kisses and so on, and you're not boning her then you're a beta-orbiter. Those girls are trouble.
If she's seeking validation from you while she's has a boyfriend, what makes you think she won't do the same if she dates you?
>>
File: 1484265735630.jpg (27KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484265735630.jpg
27KB, 500x367px
>>18068264
SEXUALLY attack her!! Oh my goddddddd anon holy shit put it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF!!! I'm high as balls!
>>
File: 1430724679772.png (769KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430724679772.png
769KB, 919x720px
>very lonely
>no experience with women
>online this girl gives me attention, hearts and shit
>she went along when I talked about her sucking my dick and spanking her
>I fall very hard
>she doesn't even say she has a boyfriend
>i find out a couple months later
>now I'm friends with most of her friends and the boyfriend unknowingly
>our friendship is very awkward and now I'm lonely most of the time again
>still have a massive crush on her that doesn't seem to be fading
>>
didn't you post this not too long ago?
>>
File: IMG_4353.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18068047
Autismo

When my friends want to fuck or escalate with me they send things like pic related.

if the text/snap is unromantic enough to send to her fucking mum; you don't have a chance with her.
>>
>>18068047

>What should I do in this situation?

Ask her out on a date.
She will tell you she has a boyfriend.
Be okay with it and move on.
With some luck she's a slut and you'll get to fuck her one day because she now knows you want her.
Don't expect anything more. Especially not a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18068350
Oh man I've had something similar. Cut contact to all of them, it's not worth it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.