[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two front teeth seem to have turned grey overnight. I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1362.jpg (325KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
325KB, 1200x1800px
My two front teeth seem to have turned grey overnight. I haven't eaten or drank anything out of the ordinary that would have caused this. It looks like the enamel just suddenly wore away, but I have no idea how. I did use whitening strips back in January but I don't think that would have had such a delayed effect, and certainly not overnight. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this? I have no pain or sensitivity at all.
>>
>>18068020
more of girl on the left pls
>>
>>18068020
Your teeth have died. The nerves are dead.
To verify this, put some ice cream or and ice cube against the tooth. If you can't feel the cold, it's dead.

Luckily it's easily fixed with a root canal which should be painless. Contact and endodontist and they can restore your tooth to its original color.

Your tooth may have died due to you bumping it against something? Did you get hit in the face or mouth within the past few months?
>>
File: dog2.jpg (32KB, 289x480px) Image search: [Google]
dog2.jpg
32KB, 289x480px
>>18068020

Could be medication or trauma. And your tooth enamel could be thinning.

Must see dentist to figure out what.
>>
>>18068036
I can feel the coldness of an ice cube. I haven't been hit at all in the face or mouth. Although I'm sure sometimes things just happen, I'll be scheduling a dentist appointment asap.
>>
>>18068041
I'm assuming it's enamel wearing, but I just don't understand why it happened overnight. I'm not on any medication, so that can't be a factor.
>>
>>18068020
Too much soda, Rebecca Sugar?
>>
The picture on the left was taken just this Saturday and the one on the right was today.
>>
>>18068074
you are so cute!
totally waifu material
more pics?
>>
>>18068036
thats retarded

its probably just the lighting at the time of each pic. get more calcium in your diet and eat more vegetables and over time your teeth will get stronger
>>
>>18068074
No way something substantial happens that fast
Probably just the light.

I looked up something similar about my teeth and what I could find said that translucent lower parts of teeth was a sign of youth

Who the fuck knows really

But it's obviously the light in this case
>>
>>18068074
More pics pls senpai?
>>
>>18068020
decalcification
>>
>>18068086
>get more calcium in your diet, more vegetables

yeah well I'm not sure if that's how it works either
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Here's another picture shortly after the teeth whitening strip routine was done. It's not the exact same lighting but it's closer to the dimmer picture.
>>
>>18068086
I'm literally in dental school so fuck you
>>
File: IMG_1163.jpg (623KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
623KB, 2576x1932px
Another. Obviously there is a lot more grey on my teeth now, or at least I see it. It may not seem super drastic but it was shocking to me.
>>
>>18068214
I hold your head gently, but firmly, on each side. I push my cock slowly and smoothly, in-and-out past your tight lips
>>
>>18068219
an intense pleasure rolls from my member, up my spine, through my neck and into my head. I sway and bow my head slightly, as my expression turns to one that is simultaneously pained and pleasured

as my sizeable cock starts to tremble and throb, I push a few times much deeper, emptying my load into your throat...
>>
>>18068214
>>18068219
Looks fine
Nice eyebrows btw
>>
>>18068258
yeah that's what I was trying to say, but it came out all weird
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (138KB, 1126x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
138KB, 1126x961px
Okay one last recent closeup, taken just now. Idk man, I feel like it's really obvious...they look grey to me, especially at the bottom. Either way, thanks everyone for the feedback.
>>
>>18068219
Are those contact lens?
I'm thinking of getting those myself
>>
Go to a dentist. Do you not have insurance?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.