[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girl for the past 2.5 years >things hit a rough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>dating girl for the past 2.5 years
>things hit a rough point
>we decide to take a break
>in that time, she still says she loves me
>got with another guy
>tells me she was leading me on the whole time, and that she hasn't loved me for months

I knew it was coming, and I had no expectations that she'd suddenly rush back into my arms, but this experience has exposed a deep-rooted insecurity in me. After all this, I still want her back, but that would be the most pathetic thing I could do. I'm not familiar with the lingo, but is this oneitis? How do I overcome this?
>>
>>18067967
You need to understand that women need to be wanted
It's a necessity for them
They need someone to want them

Once you understand this, then you can understand why they act. And with understanding comes peace and then pity
>>
>>18067992

But I don't get it, I did want her throughout the relationship.
>>
>>18068001
You did.
Because you thought she felt like you

But she didn't.
You were replaceable
>>
don't get caught up in the "loves me, loves me not" fallacy. she obviously felt something for you. if she played that up in order to manipulate you, that makes *her* the truly flawed one.
>>
>>18068011
not that this is much consolation
I have dated a lot of morally reprehensible people, and it took a toll on my ability to love someone optimistically (is that a good or a bad thing?)
>>
>>18068017
It's a bad thing because if you meet someone who really loves you, your growing inability to believe them will hurt them
>>
>>18068024
right, but so far my suspicions have been extremely valid. I only wish I was more sure of my prejudices and doubts.

it sucks shit for someone who's actually good, but I give everyone benefit of the doubt and treat them fairly. I do believe in innocence until proven guilty. Most people self-incriminate.
>>
>>18068011

It's damn tough. It's like I was someone completely worthless to her. 2.5 years! Fuck, I just wish she told me this from the get-go and didn't lead me on. This has destroyed my confidence quite a bit.
>>
>>18067967
>things hit a rough point
>we decide to take a break
This is too real.
>in that time, she still says she loves me
Oh fuck, everyday.
>tells me she was leading me on the whole time, and that she hasn't loved me for months
OH PLEASE MAKE IT STOP THIS IS TOO CLOSE TO HOME HOW THE FUCK COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!
>>
>>18068049
>it's like I was someone completely worthless to her
uh that's a "loves me not." don't play that game with yourself. she loved you to an extent. that's how we all are. we all go through this during breakups.
>>
>>18068049
she wouldn't have stuck with you that long if she never liked you, unless she's completely fucked
either way you should be proud of yourself for doing the best you could and having a good couple of years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.