[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I entered a year relationship online with an Asian girl 8,000+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 7162836569_41b0debdc9.jpg (88KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
7162836569_41b0debdc9.jpg
88KB, 500x333px
I entered a year relationship online with an Asian girl 8,000+ miles away. She is not stable and talks about suicide a lot. I seriously believe that if I ever left her, she'd do something rash. I'm white and 6ft so I really hope she doesn't become an alpha widow.

So now I have to make a choice. Trying to contact some of her senpai to let them know, but its an asian country so idk if the parents would even give a fuck. They'd just probably tell her to get back to work. I feel like such shit right now. Idk what I should do. Staying in an online relationship for however long it takes until we meet is bad for both our mental healths desu.

What should I do?
>>
If you're serious about her, why not go show her that you care? Maybe actually go to her country for a visit.
>>
>>18067918
Go there
Make her fall in love
Leave
Have her muss you
Break her heart
Have drama
Have her never talk to you again
Message her in 4 years
Make her let you know that she still loves you and only you
Let her tell you that she doesnt want to meet up again
Let her tell you goodbye forever yet a second time..

Be forever alone and think about her occasionally,

Turn 40, get an email, start talking.
She has husband and kids now
Wonder what youre doing
Realizes youre still a depressed loser
Say goodbye for the last last last time.
>>
>>18067918
>starting an online relationship with a suicidal girl
>being alpha
>>
>>18067918
shes already hurting her self i dont think it will change after you leave. and youre not allowing her to find a real man by staying with her
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.