[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I desperately need some relationship advice. As a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1131.jpg (17KB, 181x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
17KB, 181x169px
Hey guys, I desperately need some relationship advice.

As a backstory, my gf and I have been dating for a little over 3 years, but she has VERY strict parents who have always given her curfews and constantly stress her out about everything humanly possible to the point where it's been 3 years of sneaking around. She's 20 and i'm 24 btw.

So last year, her parents found out about us and it took about a year but they had finally decided to give me a shot (they're strict muslim pakistani parents so to date alone is against her religion, let alone to a non-pakistani man like myself).. and these 3 years have been great, we would text all of the time, have a healthy relationship, and truly 100% love each other and i've never doubted our love for each other.

her parents went away to pakistan for a month and she finally had time to live her life for a month, and we had a spectacular month, however when they came back everything changed.

she completely randomly "broke up" with me on feb 2nd because she "needed time for herself" and to "be alone". so of course i've asked what she means and so fourth, and her explanation is that she's had to make a lot of sacrifices for this relationship to work, and sometime she wouldn't have enough time to see her friends because she was with me (although i never told her to choose me over them..)
>>
so we haven't talked until feb 2nd besides once, where she said that she still wants to be alone and figure everything out and that she really needs time for herself.

I'm asking for advice on what to do, because i love her so much and i can't risk losing her, but she's unhappy making these sacrifices and clearly wants a break to have time for herself.

Please understand that she literally has no time for herself due to school, me, work and her family basically forcing her to come home immediately after school, so I understand how she needs time for herself and to love herself, but i'm still very very confused on what to do.

sorry for the wall of text but hopefully one of you guys can help someone whos in dire need :/
>>
There's really not much you can do except wait it out and give her the space she's asked for. Go about your daily life. Do things you enjoy. Eventually she'll come around. Obviously, if she doesn't get back to you in a reasonable amount of time (like in over a year) then it's time time to move on.
>>
>>18067887

it's gonna sound very clingy but we talked everyday, I cannot wait a year lol it's been 18 days now and i'm still going crazy checking social media and everything all the time
>>
mm it doesn't look good for you man.
Maybe the distance you had was what was keeping you together. When she got to spend all this time with you, she might have just realized that she couldn't handle that much of you, all the time. It was fine just seeing you once a week or whatever it was, but every day became too much. Which isn't very good for a relationship with promise of "forever"
>>
>>18067897

I thought about this, but we actually had a great break. we were out and about with friends most of the time and it was truthfully a good time. we got into one argument a few days before her parents came back, but it wasn't necessarily a huge one, so that's why i'm so confused about where this is going
>>
>>18067892
> it's gonna sound clingy...

It does sound clingy. Because it is clingy. Loosen up. It hurts like a bitch. Get off the computer. Get outside and do something you enjoy. Hang out with the boys. Do schoolwork etc. you were alright before she came into your life and you can be alright right now while she's not in your life.
>>
>>18067877
shes saying she was very unproductive in that last month and she feeld bad about it. shell be back =)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.