[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may not seem much of a problem but it is to me. My boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tree-stump-transparent.png (56KB, 240x156px) Image search: [Google]
tree-stump-transparent.png
56KB, 240x156px
This may not seem much of a problem but it is to me. My boyfriend and I have been together 3 months. We have really good sex and enjoy each other a lot. The only problem I have is when I get on top to fuck him (which I love) he always says "grind my stump" and he says it quite a few times and I just cannot enjoy fucking him when he keeps saying this. As I've let him say it many times now I feel super weird asking him to stop. I tried just being lent forward kissing so he couldnt talk but he still manages to say it. I now fake my cum on top as I cant reach it with those words in my head. I mean who the hell says "grind my stump"
>>
>>18067861
Topkek
>>
>>18067861
oh my god this is the funniest thing i've ever read
>>
>>18067861
You're not gonna like this but, just be up front with him about how you feel. He'll probably be upset for a bit but, really relationships are about communicating and a lot of communicating. If you've got a problem now sharing that phrase totally kills the mood for you, you'll shave even bigger problems in the future talking about more important subjects that will inevitably arise in your relationship. Nobody should have to fake that they've cummed. And faking it is just downright hurtful on both people involved. It shows you don't trust him enough and aren't secure enough in your own self to be honest with him.
>>
File: 1484450549824.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484450549824.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>
>>18067875
Not shave. You'll have bigger problems.
>>
>>18067875
It really is my only choice, I know this. I've even stopped going on top the last week or so and he mentioned that I hadn't and I just said I was being lazy. He never says it any other time. Sometimes I'm just out shopping or doing whatever and I can hear it in my head "GRIND MY STUMP"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCBFGOAXIc
>>
File: cee.png (228KB, 703x315px) Image search: [Google]
cee.png
228KB, 703x315px
>>18067883

>Sometimes I'm just out shopping or doing whatever and I can hear it in my head "GRIND MY STUMP"
>>
>>18067883
I'm sorry thats actually pretty funny. I'm sorry anon. You need to be honest with him or take a break from dating and work on yourself and the insecurities you have before dating and having sex.
>>
>>18067900
I'm actually worried it will just embarrass him so much he will feel weird with me and then after ive said it and then i fuck him on top he will be laying there trying not to say and ill be grinding his stump as it were thinking about this all. Ugh
>>
>>18067907
Yep. It'll probably embarrass him. It'll probably also embarrass him that you didn't even have the lady balls to tell him in the first place. When I dated this guy and we had great horny time, he told me up front that I was asking too many questions and talking and killing the mood for him. At first I felt awkward but after awhile, I figured out what I wanted to know without all of the misc. talk and when I should talk without killing the mood. I was happy he'd said it to me right then and there. This also showed me I could be up front with him too about what turned me on or off and it was great. The point is, just talk share how you feel and share how you want your sexy time to be great for both of you.
>>
File: david stump grinder 2.png (137KB, 1062x879px) Image search: [Google]
david stump grinder 2.png
137KB, 1062x879px
>>18067875
>>18067900
>>18067976
>replying as if this thread is serious
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.