[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a girl go from: > "I love you" > "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: san francisco city and homes.jpg (994KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
san francisco city and homes.jpg
994KB, 2500x1667px
How can a girl go from:
> "I love you"
> "I really wanna move in with you"
> "I hope our relationship is permanent"
> "You're perfect"

To
> "I don't love you anymore"

All within 2 weeks?
I didn't cheat, lie, harmed her, said mean things to her, etc.
Things seemed normal, etc.

Please explain guys
>>
>>18067636
she didn't really love you

im sorry desu, a lot of women are terrible people and they do shit like this, don't take it personally

have a cute amine girl to soothe your heart
>>
>>18067636
>saying "i love you" in two weeks
>expecting her to mean it

how old are you, 16?
>>
>>18067648
> implying I have a heart left to feel with
>>
>>18067653
Are you fucking retarded?
She went from from 100% love to 0% in 2 weeks.
Our relationship lasted 8 months.
On month 7.5 she said that
On month 8 she broke up w/me
>>
File: 1475836835779.png (225KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475836835779.png
225KB, 500x500px
>>18067655
you can borrow part of mine if you need to, anon-kun
>>
she said those things to make you happy, but inside she knew it wasn't working and needed to break things off before it dragged on for too long

Probably better than her moving in with you, then doing that.
>>
Think of it this way

Women want to bait you into falling in love with them and becoming a blubbering sack of beta. They will tempt you into letting your guard down, go off track with your life's purpose and cozying up with them in a warm oblivion.

Once you let this happen, they have their self esteem massively boosted by the fact that they were able to destroy you, and they lose all attraction for you, and they move on to their next target.
>>
>>18067636
you've been scammed kek congrats
>>
She had a better dude lined up. Your real problem is oneitis.
>>
>>18067730

This.

Guy here, but with my ex-girlfriend, I was saying "everything's great! This is awesome! I love you! Let's never break up," but honestly, I realized I was just saying these things to try to convince myself they were real. She was the first one to say I love you, and I said it back, because I honestly didn't know how to NOT say it, and I didn't want to have a fight.

I figured I'd come to learn these things, but within the month, I realized, "holy shit, I don't love this girl, and in fact she bores me and doesn't fit me."

Sadly, that's the reality of relationships sometimes. Not everyone says what they mean, because we're wired not to hurt feelings.
>>
>>18067663
That's just what she said at the time bro. She was probly falling out of love with you for a long time before that, she just didn't realize it
>>
>>18067748
>>18067768
Well this just makes things worse.
>>
>>18067636
Most likely everything was not fine. If all that happened over the course of two weeks. It's sucks but sometimes people know they want out and just go through the motions of saying I love you, everything is fine, until they get the backbone to actually end it. Or she's playing head games.
>>
Hormones
>>
>>18068508
I guess I was played then.
>>
Are you a casual boyfriend?
>>
A man comes across a snake in a snowdrift as he was walking home
He takes pity on the snake and pulls out the frozen animal and places it under his jacket
As he walks home, the snake warms up and wakes up. It bites him when it regains consciousness.

The man falls down on the path home as the now warm snake crawls out of his coat.
"Why did you bite me?" said the man
"I am a snake" said the snake "You knew what I was when you helped me"

The snake slithered out into the icy winter where it could not survive and the man lay dying on the path.
>>
>>18068580
Hit me like a train..

>>18068541
No, I'm very passionate about who I date, literally was thinking of moving in with that girl and potential marriage.
>>
>>18068580
>places it under his jacket
lol
>>
>>18068827
>>18068580
The man clearly did it so that he could fuck the snake
>>
>>18067636
I visit SF pretty frequently and I've been the the Sisters a lot of times and every time I've enjoyed it because it's always so nice looking.

That said, humans are fickle creatures. Anything can happen. If their feelings can change that quick, they don't deserve you.

I dated a girl for two months and a month in she was casually calling me her boyfriend but we never discussed it. I felt like she was kind of pushing me to that level. I liked her a lot and she liked me a lot too. One day we had a talk about only wanting to date each other and were both happy to be on the same page. Three days later she broke up with me.

It's not a female thing. Guys do it all the time as well. Move on, lad.
>>
>>18068861
Damn

That's pretty damn sad, man
>>
My sister was dating a guy for a while. Eventually he brought up the subject of marrying her and picking out a ring. A week later, he broke up with her. A) He broke up with her because she did something within that period of time that scared him off. B) He'd thought about it for a while and finally decided it wasn't worth pretending the relationship was fine anymore
>>
>>18068861
Oh fuck, I meant Painted Ladies, I don't know why I called it the Sisters.
>>
>>18067636
if she said all of that in the span of two weeks then its probably an attraction issue
>>
She just gave you a quick rundown on relationships and a lesson on impermanence.
>>
>>18067730
This, happened to me with my first bf, he was my best and only friend that dragged me into a relationship. I thought over time I would grow to love him cause hey, he's a great friend and all but I just failed to fall in love completely. And I was much worse than your gf, I spent 3 years with him being generally confused and feeling guilty. After that I've become much more honest with my feelings at least.

I think that stuff is more likely to happen if the person wasn't in a relationship before, at least from my experience.
>>
>>18067636
Ignore the trolls. They're just jealous that you had a girl at all.

The two most likely explanations

1. She had a fantasy of what being with you would be like, and inevitably reality didn't match it. Most people would adjust, but she chose to reject reality as not good enough.

2. She met someone else to fantasize about.

Neither is a reflection on you. And neither really makes her a bad person, just an immature one.
>>
she lied
is it really hard to imagine?
she will never admit it but shes a liar
she says things that pleases you
like most women
then when she doesnt want that, she tells it how it is
>>
>>18067636
Have you even dated her?
>>
>>18067636
Women are weird.

I was with a girl for 6 years, she went from "I love you and can't wait to get married" (we were engaged) to "I can't be with you anymore" within 5 weeks.

Oh but there was of course another man.
>>
>>18067748
God fucking damn it you're me. Literally broke up with her yesterday after her trying to give me a promise ring. I couldn't go through with it because I knew in the back of my head that I wouldn't have done it genuinely.
>>
>>18067653 it's called being a fucking millenial. relationships with another girl these days is a fucking waste of both your time, and money.
>>
File: 1487335784386.jpg (153KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
1487335784386.jpg
153KB, 1200x948px
Women aren't capable of permanent love pham.

You can be in relationships with them as long as you assume it'll be temporary
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.