[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered unethical to try to make a move on a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1464118344718.jpg (45KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
1464118344718.jpg
45KB, 625x796px
Why is it considered unethical to try to make a move on a girl that recently broke up with someone? I mean if you want a relationship, not just sex, of course.
>inb4 taking advantage
But it's not like you are drugging her. If she doesn't want to she'll reject you anyway.
And why is it also considered unethical to date your friend's ex?
>pic unrelated
>>
Its not unethical.

Its just dumb because you're actually positioning yourself as a rebound.
>>
>>18067099
Its not unethical, it's just common sense

If you pursue a relationship with somebody fresh out of a breakup, you're going to have to deal with all that drama and baggage
>>
You already mentioned it yourself, taking advantage. No she's not drugged, but she's in a vulnerable emotional state and most people already have a hard time not rebounding without anyone offering spontaneously. Basically you are presenting yourself as an intimate presence in her life when likely, the thing she needs and wants most in the world is a shoulder to cry on. That makes it significantly harder to reject that offering of affection and company.
And it makes it a lot harder to distinguish between appreciating the consolation and attention and genuinely liking that person, which is why rebound relationships have such a bad reputation.

But I kind of agree with the other anon, it's known as a stupid move and perhaps kind of scummy in a specific scenario, but I've never really heard it being talked about as generally unethical. It's just messy, basically.
>>
>>18067116
But is rebounding damaging for the person who recently broke up? I mean I don't get what's so bad about rebounding, for that person.
>>
>>18067128
they see you as a replacement bf and not your own person
when you can't live up to those standards they'll freak the fuck out
>>
>>18067130
Oh I see, I get it now, thanks!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.