[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/ I am an edgy beta faggot, and I hate normies with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: adolf-hitler-34.jpg (69KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-34.jpg
69KB, 900x750px
Hello /b/
I am an edgy beta faggot, and I hate normies with a passion. Now after 4 years of being seen as a cuck inside my faggot comfort zone I realized that the best way for me to stop from turning into a wizard master by the time im 40, is to at least pretend that im a normie and try to get normie friends.

Any tips on how to start from nothing?
Also, I did post this on /b/ aswell, I need as many answers as possible.
>>
>>18067075
> hitler
> /b/
You're fucked kiddo.
>>
>hello /b/
>picture of Hitler
>cuck
Just end it now
>>
>>18067075
well, first you have to get the fuck over yourself. you need to stop seeing yourself as 'edgy' or a robot or whatever and realize you're no better than anybody else.

after you've done that, stop making offensive edgy jokes. its inappropriate in most adult settings unless you're with very close friends. read books, watch movies and improve your sense of humour beyond being an edgelord.

although this is cheesy, its true. you need to be open to friendship. if someone asks you to join them in doing something, say yes. build connections. go out, do shit.
>>
>>18067075
stop seeing yourself as separate/above other people.

start looking for the best in others instead of assuming the worst.
>>
>>18067104
How about there is nothing "best" in the people I work with. Every single person in that place is identical to one another interms of their personslity and they all talk about horseshit hobbies that I cant relate to in any way. Do you like football? I sure as hell dont, but I have to sit through hours of listening to them talk about shit like that.

I never said that I am better than them, but I know that im different.
>>
Refusing to see the bad side in others is the easiest way to spend your whole worthless life getting used and chucked.
>>
>>18067144
>Every single person in that place is identical to one another
>but I know that im different

This is what it's like to think yourself above other people, but your head is so far up your ass you can't even see that.
>>
>>18067144
>How about there is nothing "best" in the people I work with. Every single person in that place is identical to one another interms of their personslity and they all talk about horseshit hobbies that I cant relate to in any way.

They talk about those things with each other because they realize that's how they can relate to one another. They aren't so pretentious that they have to avoid social contact because they think others aren't as unique and special as them. They're TRYING To relate, whereas you're trying to position yourself as superior because of an inability to relate.

If you actually took the time to get to know any of them you'd see that they have their own individual interests as well, you just haven't seen that side of them because they don't try to force it into conversations with people who aren't interested in those topics.
>>
>>18067174
>>18067190
these anons are right
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.