[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my gf more than anything. been together 3.5 years....literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170215_003238.jpg (32KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_003238.jpg
32KB, 750x415px
I love my gf more than anything. been together 3.5 years....literally have no problems with her. we're best mates, sex is great. I just want to have new experiences with other girls so badly. Feel like at 20 years old im missing out on stuff. Shes the only person ive ever had sex with. and the 2/2 person ive had a sexual experience with. really dont want to break up with her as shes my best friend. but idk what to do. just feel like im going to end up cheating on her an ruining everything
>>
by new experiences i mean one night stands. stuff like that
>>
You're not missing out on much besides very light disappointment, a.k.a. "experience". A lot of the things you're thinking of trying are hyped up beyond belief in an attempt to tease you/ break your spirit. People like to ruin someone's reputation more than they promote it and such is why you will always have that feeling of "missing out".

>Why would they make such a big deal about it if it weren't fantastic?

Never let this mentality fool you. This is the essence of advertising. Any quick-gained goods without any hard effort is going is feel just as well as you earned it. Not to sound cheesy but things like buying a car/ home fulfill you in ways these tiny things never will and it's honestly better if you stay away from that life completely and focus your passion on moving forward. You're doing will, keep at it.

One night stands make you feel used, even as a guy. The point in making that connection and getting so close is to be able to do it again, not blow it off like some joke. Eventually you might even get to the point with this girl, if shes really understanding, where she'll let you try these things out so you can see how bad they really are.
>>
>>18066802

Sex with others is going to be basically the same. It always starts off amazing with all the best brain drugs and becomes more routine over time. Some like it this way or that way but the end result is the same.
Do you love her? If so, focus on trying new things with her. If you can't handle being with one person then break up with her.
Apart from muscle tone, child birth and physical deformities, womens vaginas aren't actually all that different inside.
Women with thicker thighs tend to be tighter inside because of the extra fat. So if you're comparing your chubby gf to a stacy you're not really missing out in the v department.
>>
>>18066802
Think to yourself

Do you want to fuck random unimportant strangers for one night more than you love your girlfriend?

Do you want to have multiple short relationships that will fail and mean nothing more than you love your girlfriend?

Im still with my first boyfriend and I got over this feeling youre having after a few months - its not missing out if what Im missing out on is disappointment, failure, no emotional connection, and sex I could have with my boyfriend.
>>
>>18066802

regardless it sounds like its going to be ruined in some way or form. so your choices are

>wait this out til you break down
>leave now

neither is a bad option imo, we all want both sides of that coin. id weigh whether or not i could stand to be in the relationship longe.r its not about how good a person she is, its about your needs.

youth is for the young. im 24 and spent my years sleeping around and having an amazing time, and now that my youth is starting to slip away my only regret is not sleeping around EVEN MORE and having an even better time. I've been single since i was 20 and only wish i had spent even more time having flings, fooling around, doing more daring sexual fun.
>>
>>18066909

what baout your relationship with yourself mate?

and having fun and mixing with others is a part of that
>>
File: IMG_7999.png (1MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7999.png
1MB, 1080x720px
Op, don't listen to these LTR apologists.

They just want you to be in a 5 year miserable relationship like them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.