[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: How to/you got out of the friendzone I'm interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

ITT: How to/you got out of the friendzone

I'm interested to see if long term friends can actually start dating and what people's experiences with this are.

A friend of mine said that she was friends with her now boyfriend for 5 years before they started dating, which I thought was nuts.
>>
>>18066732
I've dated a guy who was my friend for 4 years, and it was the worst experience of my life.
The relationship was terrible and losing a friend when we broke up was even worse.
I definitely prefer dating a stranger.
>>
>>18066732
I did it once after being friends with a girl for about 6 years. we took a vacation together and ended up fucking for the weeks we were sharing a room. Never ended up actually dating though. A few months after that we met up and fucked a few times again.

Then she accused me of rape about 2 years after that. The police were never involved, but we don't speak anymore. I almost regret having sex with her because she was a great friend and I have no idea why she thinks I abused her.
>>
Dude, she has a boyfriend. That's just not right.

Nobody knows if you can escape the friendzone. It's sort of like an event horizon. Once your feelings cross the border, you presumable just get torn to shreds. There's no coming back, so there's no real way to know. Not even light can escape the friendzone. Only Steven Hawking can, and he has to turn himself into pure radiation in order to do so.
>>
Not "escaping" the friendzone, but a way to prevent you end up there (like many of my mates do); always, ALWAYS show the girl you're interested in her sexually. Not in a cringey "don't change your shirt in front of me I'm a man desu" kind of way, but literally swapping "you look nice today" for "shit you look sexy as fuck, I'd do you here and now". I know this is a bold move, but when you're on the edge of the friendzone bold is the way to go. You're already good friends, usually this girl can really ditch to you what's on her mind. To prevent becoming more of a big brother, you got to let her know you're really attracted to her - and if there's room, that you wantnto be her guy.
>>
I only think its possible to be friends beforehand if one person has a thing for the other right from the beginning. I don't think 2 people start out as strictly friends, like one person has always wanted to fuck, maybe both.
>>
>>18066780
Nah man, I don't wanna date this girl. I'm using it as an example
>>
>>18066764
Dude that's fucked up...

What do you do when your feelings changed for someone after a long friendship?
>>
Was in the friendzone for a few years hoping it would work out. Best decision I've ever made was ending that friendship. It was never going to happen, and I was so much happier when I didn't walk around hoping for that every day. I now have a girlfriend I love, something I thought wasn't possible with anyone else than the friend girl when we were friends. Do yourself a favor and do as I did, don't waste your life in the friendzone.
>>
>>18066732

This is actually quite rare so it depends on the people involved. In my case, i was friends with my bf for about 2 years.
I had a secret crush on him but i internalized it because I'm shy.
We did everything together and he was always so nice to me but also extremely attractive. Girls were constantly hitting on him but he seemed dismissive towards them so i always thought maybe he has really high standards.

Meanwhile I made friends with a different guy who was very flirtatious towards me. So when the 3 of us would hang out it was obvious our other friend was trying to get my attention.
Suddenly and without warning my friend (now bf) became really distant and started hanging out with others. Meanwhile the 2nd guy did try asking me out but i told him i already like someone. That didn't stop him from trying but i couldn't get my crush of my mind and i was sad that he stopped coming around. I went to find him and talked him into hanging out with me again. It was clear he wasn't digging the other guy so i offered that we could hang out alone again.

In that time he opened up to me and confessed how he felt and i was completely dumbfounded. He had one hell of a pokerface and i never would have known he liked me back. So we started dating and it's only been a year but it's honestly the best relationship I've ever had. There was no faking who he was because i already knew him. The other guy stopped talking to me, which i get but i don't regret it at all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.