[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/.I'm 18 I think I'm depressed and have a mild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1447591145020lolicide.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1447591145020lolicide.gif
2MB, 160x120px
Sup /adv/.I'm 18 I think I'm depressed and have a mild social anxiety but I'm not diagnosis. I don't have money to get diagnosis. And I can't go alone. I do sometimes think about killing my self. But it's just a "what if" situation. Sometimes I thought to my self maybe I'm just an attention whore. Because I'm so desperate to drop a hint behind. Maybe I just want someone to care about me I thought to my self. But I still have both of my parents. Am I greedy? For wanting a special treatment. I think I am. I have a friend when at age of 9-13. But and then a lot of shit happens and at age of 13-14. I only have my uncle. He's a great person. We always sitting on the veranda and talk about our problem. And then he found his special person. I was happy for him. But after that I found my self sitting alone at the veranda at night. When I'm 15 that's where it's got worsen. I don't have anyone to talk to. Like literally no one. I talk to my self and wall on daily basis. I even hope that I got schizophrenia just for the sake of hearings voice that did not consciously come from me. I can't share this sadness with no one except wall if that count. Not even my parents. I once tell them about my not yet diagnosis depression. And they just laugh it off. So how do I overcome this shit. How do I know that I really have depression and social anxiety. I don't have any pill or antidepressants pill. If you think I need one can a not prescribed people just by one. If you don't think I need one maybe you could tell me how to deal with it. Or maybe you could just hit me with the cold hard truth. Don't worry and sorry for disappointing all of you but I'm not gonna kill myself. At least not now.
>>
>>18066607
Her head wouldn't kick back like that. The area of the bullet is too small. It would just go straight through her.

Not as dramatic though
>>
>>18067043
she'd fall down/crumble on the spot though, so that part's realistic
>>
File: 1454032878919.jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1454032878919.jpg
8KB, 211x239px
>>18066607
>I'm 18
>wants to commit sudoku
Come on dude! Life gets way better than you think if you work hard on it

Just be someone you WANT to be. You have your dad for the love of god, ASK HIM!
>>
File: 1485767909193.png (328KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
1485767909193.png
328KB, 640x532px
>>18067070
If you don't have dyslexia you could read the thread properly.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.