[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need to break up with gf today been going out with her for around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: benedict cucumberpatch.jpg (46KB, 431x497px) Image search: [Google]
benedict cucumberpatch.jpg
46KB, 431x497px
need to break up with gf today
been going out with her for around 1 year and a half
what do I say? How should I do it?
>>
Same here. 1,5yo relationship with a depressive boyfriend and I have no idea on how to do it so he won't kill himself.
Good luck.
>>
why do you need to break up?

you sound awfully casual, like you need to put out the trash
>>
>>18066577
Like her, don't think it's going anywhere though
>>
>>18066593
Just be honest with her. Tell her that's how you feel and she needed to know.

There isn't much you can do to soften the blow, but being honest will hurt less in the long run. She won't like it and will probably hate you for a while, but at least you will end it and can move on, and hopefully she will be able to as well.
>>
>>18066561
you can encourage her to dump you for another guy. I've done it three times and works perfect. I look like a good guy and they move on and I don't have to deal with their tears and shit.
>>
>>18066561
I have found out I dont love or even like you anymore. I am sorry for wasting your time. Food bay and please dont try to contact me, it would hurt both of us.

>>18066570
Hi anon. I have been thinking. And I realised that you are weak sad depressed human. The only reason I havent breaken up with you yet is that you would suicide. So prove me wrong and dont suicide. Get your life together and maybe get new gf to show me how good you can be.

Easy :-D
>>
>>18066561
Send her a text message
>>
Say

Bitch, this shit ain't working anymore and there are new hos I wanna get at
>>
In the same position as OP, advice would be great. It's the first relationship for both of us
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.