[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very normie problem lads Was having a messenger convo with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: K1MceqfxhsM.jpg (28KB, 510x467px) Image search: [Google]
K1MceqfxhsM.jpg
28KB, 510x467px
Very normie problem lads

Was having a messenger convo with my gf last night and she sent some pics of her in her underwear because we'd been talking about working out. She said she'd taken them earlier. I loved the pics of course, but I wondered why she took them if she only sent them to me hours later. I only ever take nude pics if I'm about to send them to someone else immediately, it's curious to me to take pics of yourself and just keep it on your phone

So yeah, the question is, do girls just randomly take nudes of themselves with no immediate intention to send them to anyone?

I'm probably being a paranoid analytical fuck, right?
>>
>>18065955
Mine does. Sometimes she takes like a fuck ton while she likes how she looks, then sorts through and decides what to send me later. So absent any other indicators of suspicious behavior, I'd say you are in the clear here.
>>
She thought she looked good so she took photos to send to you later. You keep overthinking shit like this and you'll destroy your relationship
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.