[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 years old and going to turn 19 in about 4 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487037620185.jpg (15KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487037620185.jpg
15KB, 540x423px
I'm 18 years old and going to turn 19 in about 4 months. All of my friends are driving except me. I tried to take my permit test when I was 17 and failed and I haven't tried since. How do I get over the feeling of not trusting myself or anyone on the road? It scares me a lot. Thanks.
>>
Practice.
>>
Practice offroad.
>>
>>18065885
Practice.
>>
>>18065885
>How do I get over the feeling of not trusting myself or anyone on the road? It scares me a lot.
I have the same feeling there especially when I'm driving in the city. My driving test was on a mountain so it was easy as fuck.
>>
>>18065885
Well in general, you'd probably be better served if you retain at least some sense of fear towards other drivers on the road. As far as personally, have one of your parents supervise you while you drive around on small streets for awhile. Practice your techniques where you feel comfortable. But honestly, other people whipping around you at high speeds when some of these fuckers can't even handle waking up for work is scary as hell. All you can do is be confident in your abilities and get where you need to go without being a jackass. Then you'll probably be fine.
>>
Anon I'm 23 and I have a friend my age and another who will be 27 this year who both don't drive. You're fine.

Also you're in a big boat. I hate driving and still don't trust myself or others on the road either, but it's just something you get used to cause driving is such a necessity in today's world. Drive carefully. Don't use your phone, don't interrupt traffic, don't try to speed past people, always signal, and you'll be better off than most idiots out there.
>>
>>18065885
Timid wanker. Get as big a car as you can to boost your road confidence.
>>
It is definitely hard to get over that, but honestly you should never be able to trust other drivers. Always be wary and pay attention. If you cant trust yourself, you need practice and you will get over that. But you should never trust other drivers. Just from my own driving I can tell others cant be trusted lmao.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.