[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im done. I want /adv/ to tell me how to get over depression right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Im done.
I want /adv/ to tell me how to get over depression right the fuck now.
I tried therapy, I tried to suck it up.
In my teens I went to school had a job and regularly hit the gym but then it just fucking changed.
A panic disorder hit me followed with depression and I dont manage anything anymore.
Got rid of the panic bullshit for the most part but theres utter apathy no interest in anything, cant bring myself to do anything, im fully aware its wrong but I just cant.
One meme response like
>just go outside and jog
>bee yourself
And I will shoot up some places followed by suicides by cops im fucking done.
>>
Woa man, settle down.
What happened to make you give up?
>>
Welcome to live, get used to it.

>I want to end it by cop
Then you're gonna have to shoot up a gun-free zone then, otherwise the civvies will take you out first.
>>
>>18065757
M E D I C I N E

used to lay in bed thinking about killing myself. wen to the gym, did shit, didn't help.
tried to kill myself, failed.

went to the doctor, got pills(wellbutrin)

i have not thought about killing myself in two months
>>
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

Anti-depressants have a long documented history of side effects involving suicidal thoughts.

Move to Colorado and smoke some weed. Have you ever smoked weed before? You may have to smoke it more than once, a lot of people report feeling nothing at all the first time. Do this instead of taking pills which transform your brain.

>weed is bad for you
Bitch shut the fuck up, suicide is worse for you.
>>
>>18065792
I take meds since months, im just aware of my situation and the physical and mental pain gets too much.

I tried everything, even made a test to see if Rife treatment wold help me, didnt fucking care if its a scam or not.

>>18065785
Im not in the US those zones are everywhere.
>>
>>18065802
C H A N G E M E D S

if that doesn't work, change em again. people do not understand how beneficial the CORRECT medication can do for you. the stigma that most will make you braindead and your dick not work is an old prejudice from the old days where it was absolute hell to be mentally ill

there is help for you anon, see your doc and BE HONEST. they will help you
>>
File: 1485840884134.jpg (66KB, 464x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485840884134.jpg
66KB, 464x370px
bee yourself
>>
Fuck drugs, prescription or otherwise. Will not cure your shit long-term. Use them as a band-aid if you're feeling really shitty.

The actual solution? Find some friends.
>>
Go on a vision quest.

This is not satire. If you are going to throw everything away from the perspective of your life, why not just throw everything away first and go wander. Maybe you will die in a strange place you never thought you'd end up, or maybe you will find something that speaks to you. Radically shift your environment to a different one, it might be possible that the prospects that you are able to see on offer are only going to be the ones that will make you feel miserable.

We don't know what we don't know
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.