[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do? I'm a 26 year old trans femanon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2cry.gif (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2cry.gif
97KB, 500x500px
What the fuck do I do?

I'm a 26 year old trans femanon, just got a job at a fast food place but NEET besides that and live with my mom. I'm constantly bombarded by all my mental problems (Bipolar Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD) and have gone through trauma in the past that I don't remember but has severly fucked up my memory. I've also been raped and abused a lot of my life. A completely autistic thing is that some hypnotism from someone left me actually believing I'm one of those otherkin freaks which I am so ashamed to tell anyone and part of why I want to die. I've been seriously suicidal for about a year now but haven't had the guts to go through with anything cause I'm afraid I'll still live and it'll be worse after that.
I've recently realized also that I seem to crave attention and pity from everyone (this time I'm just asking for help, not pity) and feel like a constant annoyance and burden to everyone I know.

To be honest my entire life feels like a giant weight and I can't get the guts to just off myself (unless I save up to buy a gun). What do I do?
>>
>>18065677
why haven't you spoken to your doctor or a therapist or a psychologist and gotten properly diagnosed and medicated along with therapy?
>>
>>18065681
finding a psychiatrist who takes my insurance and is in the area has been surprisingly tough, and having to rely on my mom for rides when she works almost 70 hour weeks doesn't help. I also have no phone and have to rely on my mom or sister to let me know if people call. We just recently moved to get away from my abusive father so I don't know the area too well either.
>>
bump for more help
>>
>>18065677
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. I'm not joking.
>>
>>18065677
>trans
>I'm constantly bombarded by all my mental problems
This is why people need to start acknowledging that being trans is a mental disease and need to be cured before it causes more mental problems.
>>
>>18065677
>trans femanon
wut
>>
>>18065956
working on it

>>18066003
desu being trans isn't part of the mental illness, the rest are all frontal lobe problems
>>
>>18066014
>being trans isn't part of the mental illness
being trans is a mental illness.
normal people don't think about being trans so badly that they affect their life.
and normal people don't go into trans process even though they knew the ending can only be bad end.
being trans is a destructive life style, and only a mentally ill person will actively choose to have such a lifestyle.

also, do i have to mention how much of these "trans" people ended up suicide?
>>
>>18066021
ok w/e
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life not argue about whether or not being trans is a mental illness

and even if I wanted to I am definitely not the kind of person who can debate about it cause i am awful at debating and fumble over my thoughts
>>
>>18065677
did you get hypnotized at disneyland
>>
Get a treatment, get friends u faggot. And blow me if you're a nice looking trans anon.
And stop relying that much on your poor mom, why the fuck do you need her to bring you to your therapist ? Can't you take the subway like normal people ?
>>
>>18066147
I don't live anywhere that has a subway. And I have no choice but to rely on her, and she would rather help give me rides places then just sit around all day being NEET
>>
I dunno, show us your tranny tits.
>>
>is trans
>calls other people freaks
Oh the ironing

My advice is to learn to drive so you can lessen the burden on your mother a bit and be more independent.
>>
if you can find a therapist that would be a great start. I use good therapy.com. it lets you select your insurance to give you a proper match.

are you on any medications for these mental problems? those are all quite treatable. i'm on medication for depression/ADHD and it made my life from unbearable to a nice existence.

if you're not on medication, you should make a doctors appointment to see about getting on some.

Getting a job is a step in the right direction, so nice work. Are you going to school? Is that an option for you?
>>
>>18067301
surely you can walk to a bus stop or something
or bike there

if you just feel a general distaste for living you need to see a doctor about it. we can't really help you until you're ready to help yourself
>>
>>18065677
you've clearly got a lot of thoughts in your head, sounds like you need to talk to someone in order to really understand how you feel about your current situation.
>>
>>18065677
>I'm a 26 year old male
ftfy
>>
go see a doctor for being a tranny
>>
File: ZZZZaaaap.jpg (33KB, 972x600px)
ZZZZaaaap.jpg
33KB, 972x600px
>>18065677
>trans
>I've been seriously suicidal
>>
>>18065677
Things usually get a little better when you start working. Work provides you with social interaction, a sense of purpose, som confidence and other things to worry about.

I usually get depressed during the summer when i have vacation alone.
I tend to spend most of it lying in bed.
>>
Stop relying on your mother so much. You need to start building independence. Get buses to work or cycle like >>18067329 said.

Start saving money in your job and learn to drive. Then save more money and go to a therapist.
>>
you have serious issues worrying about everything.
perhaps you seek attention because you feel the situation you're in is not your fault? and you are just not getting a response from those around you that you expect?

shit happens. its the random hand we are all dealt. what matters are the choices we make in response and how we interpret the situation we find ourselves in.

you have control over the decisions you make in response to shitty situations. learn to take responsibility, but dont blame yourself for things that have happened in the past.

stop going on 4chan, its a toxic environment frequented by angry closet homos and sociopaths. find people who relate and who can offer support. dont overwhelm them with your personal problems, trust me everyone has enough of their own.
>>
>>18065956
Dude. Fuck you.
>>
You need professional help OP. I'm not saying that to be a dick, but you have issues outside the scope of this board. As you can see, most of these people are dicks, and will do nothing to help you with your issues.
>>
you people are total pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.