[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It feels like I'm forcing the relationship these days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7329.jpg (156KB, 750x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7329.jpg
156KB, 750x716px
It feels like I'm forcing the relationship these days.

Things started feeling off when she and her girlfriends started hanging out together to watch that dumbass bachelor show. I know it's all chicken talk and I think they've told her otherwise

Do I bring it up and tell her that I feel like she doesn't want to see me as much anymore and do things with me? I don't want to sound too clingy but I also just want to know if she's not feeling it and not waste each other's time anymore
>>
>>18065641
I'm in the same boat and idk what to do either. Do u ask her or just leave it alone and assume she doesnt want that anymore?
>>
>>18065641
I recently started to watch that show too- I personally know it'a all fake but it's fun to pretend that it's not. It's trashy television and it's a fun activity to do with my girl pals.

Here'a the question that you should ask yourself:
What exactly is it that is bothering you?
Would you be just as mad if your girlfriend planned weekly mall outings with a group of girl friends? Or is it something about this show in particular?

How often do you hang out with her? Are you hanging out constantly when she isn't with her friends?
>>
>>18065641
This is why I only date women with INT* personalities and avoid white women. The only girls I ever dated who were into this vapid bullshit were white. Asians etc tend to be more thoughtful.
>>
>>18066550
This is such an autistic response
>>
>>18066518
I'll give it a little more time and then bring it up. Only once, I don't want it to be an ongoing conversation. Either she wants to be together with me or do as she pleases. I used to get all clingy when a girl would back off because of whatever but I learned not to do that or care as much for that matter, real quick. And why?

I really like her but I don't like gut feelings I get about what's happening now. If that makes sense?

>>18066540
I think the part that bothers me is the company at these get togethers. Some are stable and others are perpetually single because they're unstable to the point of desperation right now that they're hitting late 20's.

I know they say things like "oh there's a cute guy at work, you should come to the bar tomorrow!" knowing she's together with me. Or they'll fill each other heads of what a "relationship" should be like "you can do so much better girl!"..

Yeah, so that also signifies a problem with the girlfriend if she's easily manipulated by her friends to fit in or whatever. I know once these friends get a relationship going, they'll drop her pretty quick

No I wouldn't care if she did other things, but maybe a different group of friends? Ones in stable relationships?
>>
>>18066792
Oh- well I absolutely think you're in the right, then.
Although I watch that show, they "type of relationship" that it encourages actually disgusts me. It's nothing like the type of relationship that I have with my boyfriend, which I see as a GOOD thing.
It sounds like these friends of hers are single still because they have no idea how to prioritize things that actually matter in a relationship, and instead look for guys that will give them disingenuine compliments and buy them fancy things.

To be honest, if your girlfriend is mature enough, she should see right through the bullshit and appreciate what she has with you. If she can't do that, then she deserves to be single and chase the same dumb fantasy that her friends have.

Maybe have a conversation where you ask her if there's anything she's unsatisfied about in the relationship. See what she has to say. If she is like "you don't buy me really nice things" or "I just don't know if you are the ONE for me" then dump her
>>
>>18066945
>have no idea how to prioritize things that actually matter in a relationship

this is happening too. I plan things or at least come up with date/weekend ideas early since I have to take into account exams for my night courses. Planned a weekend away, nope I can't because X invited me over for dinner Saturday. Can't you reschedule? No because she's busy with blah blah!! Or hey let's go do this, few days before "oh X asked me to go with her to this". Same excuse. Then says we never do stuff together or that I don't care about her enough. It's frustrating.

Sometimes I think maybe it's me? do I need to busy up my life?
>>
>>18066550
reddit.com/r/hapas
>>
>>18067012
You should say specifically that you do try to plan things, and that your schedule isn't as flexible right now. If going on dates and spending time with you is a priority to her, they she will make it work.
Obviously sometimes she may choose to see her friend instead, but she should choose you if she feels that she hasn't had enough time with you.

She might just be making excuses to make it seem like it's your fault
>>
>>18065641
if your forcing the relationship then its not a good relationship.
A relationship is supposed to be something you both enjoy because you enjoy each other.
If a ships sinking, you dont shove your fingers in the holes until they fall off and the ship goes under, you fix the ship so the leaks aren't there anymore.
How are you every going to fix it if you never talk about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.