/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some interesting topics to keep a conversation going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483153067437.gif (2MB, 297x391px) Image search: [Google]
1483153067437.gif
2MB, 297x391px
What are some interesting topics to keep a conversation going on with a girl? Nothing like political, religious, or other shit like that. Something like movies, shows, hobbies. Something thats interesting but out of the ordinary.
>>
Ask her about something youre actually interested in knowing about her. Talk about things you're actually interested in and think she may actually be willing to listen to.
>>
>>18065392
talk about STDs and how to prevent them
>>
dicks, bitches love dicks
>>
she just wants to talk about herself
>>
Throw these in the trash:
>facts
>numbers
>historical events
>politics

Remember, you're not at work.
>>
>>18065862
So motherfucking true.

Generation after generation of males in my family have been drunk away in the garage / toolshed / whatever as soon as the nearest woman starts talking. We dedicate ourselves to the art of appearing to be there when we are actually someplace else and drinking.

Want to get laid? Just ask women their opinions on retarded topics they can form a tower of bullshit about. The hard part is tuning the noise out of your head.
>>
>>18065392
You honestly need to be good at conversation in general, nobody on 4chan can teach you social skills. Sorry OP you'll need to learn how to conversate over time with experience
>>
>>18065392
It is so painful when people ask you things like "what are your hobbies?" "what are your favourite TV shows?". God.

Make jokes. Ask questions about the last thing she said. Tell stories related to the subject you're talking about. Don't force conversation if it isn't going on smoothly.
>>
Show her your wiener
>>
Ask her something interesting, not boring corny topics.

Like:
What was your weirdest dream?
What pet would you choose besides a dog or a cat?
In which countries have you visited?
What is your favourite place to hang out?
What is your favourite food (bitches love food)

Make sure you're the one leading the conversation and try not to pussy out. Bitches love masculinity so you have to dominate, when there is an oportunity make a physical contact (this is very important on a date because if you don't she won't like you as much). Like if it is cold outside, wrap your arm around her (you have to find a reason to grab her or touch her and pretend it was an accident - I'm talking about first physical contact if it didn't happen)
>>
>>18065392
I never understood the cliche questions
"so what kind of music you like". That never works.

It really has to be in the moment, and keep it flowing. Don't jump from topic to topic
>>
>>18065392
>Something like movies, shows, hobbies. Something thats interesting but out of the ordinary.

You just answered your own question.
>>
>>18065392

>>18065871
I kinda can agree with this. I am shy and definitely not a social person but people keep saying I am good with conversations. Went to my local bank and talked to the GM about an online return and ended up talking for almost two hours. He liked me so much he offered me a position at the bank. Granted the position was filled in the middle of me applying.

Just yesterday I was on a date with a girl and we just sat and talked for like 45 mins (a long time for me) about things we liked doing, past experiences and our views on things. It really helps if you have a lot in common like we do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.