[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so risk averse I can't bring myself to even message

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I'm so risk averse I can't bring myself to even message girls on date sites. A lot of them aren't my type, but the small fraction that are, I don't even message. I always psyche myself out. What's a good protocol for messages?
>>
alright

alright alright alright

first of all, stop thinking about girls. you arent ready for a girl. there's obviously something wrong with you if youre like.

wait. protocol for a mesage? what the fuck

alright lemme try to >>>break this down<<< for you real quick

from what i can tell there's 1 of two things wrong here. 1. you lack self esteem, which is an easy fix believe it or not. accomplish something, anything, and watch your self esteem go up. the best combination if working out cause while you accomplish getting into better shape you also get your hormones going which helps attract mates as well

or 2. youre a fucking autist and youre pretty much fucked until you learn that things dont have to be perfect, how to have fun and play around with people, and how to connect with people on an emotional level

good luck
>>
>>18065157
So far I've found that talking the same routine
Hey what's up
Nm you
Nm
Will get you no where

So far the most success I had with either nudes or meeting someone is straight up being playful and straight up. Ask them if they want to get drunk and make out or if you can grab their ass etc. but don't say hey we should fuck
>>
>>18065173
about to advice the fuck out of this nigga

hol up hol up hol up hol up

so you be sayin like

you need advice with your <<<situatioanoin

okay well good thing I have the information you seek and it will come at a pice

which is

(fortunately for you)

free

okay here we go

hol up hol up hol up
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.