[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got arrested and charged for shop lifting today from walmart.I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: self-check-out-1-630x355.jpg (62KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
self-check-out-1-630x355.jpg
62KB, 630x355px
got arrested and charged for shop lifting today from walmart.I'm 22 and in college. How fucked am I?
>>
was it a tv or a pair of jeans
most likely you'll just have to stop going to wal-mart
>>
File: lol.jpg (3KB, 105x94px)
lol.jpg
3KB, 105x94px
kek loser.
>>
>>18065096
it was laundry detergent and some plastic containers
>>
>>18065103
why the fuck
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 325x252px
>>18065103
Seriously. I hope you're like, homeless
>>
>>18065111
>>18065114
just thought i could get away with just putting it in my basket with the stuff I paid for but they caught it on camera
>>
>>18065111
Hey nigga smelled.

Anyway you were the 0.0000005% of shoplifters at Walmart goes after. People still there all the time and don't get caught. Sucks for you but how is your rap sheet so far OP? Is this your first offense?
>>
>>18065117
first offense, i'm trying to figure out if this will affect my ability to get a job
>>
>>18065093
I get it ive been tempted myself, nothing I needed and couldnt pay for but for the rush of it, best advice cut it out, if youre lucky enough to have it go away without alot of trouble never even consider doing it again a criminal record fucks you over hard you have to go straight or youll be stuck low level forever its the trade off in life
>>
first of all. if youre sitting in the comfort of your own home posting on 4chan youre pretty much not fucked at all. shoplifting is a misdemeanor, so its a slap on the wrist and a small fine with possible community service ontop. probably dont even have to do community service

when youre sharing a holding cell with a bunch of assholes for a few days while they sort out your court date, then youre fucked

as far as the misdemeanor. you could even get a lawyer to just take that off your record and its like it never even happened, besides a dick slap to your wallet
>>
>>18065103
Seriously. What a dumbass move. Get a lawyer to try to make it go away.
>>
wal-mart doesn't even want to waste time pressing charges
just don't go there for like 6 months and it'll blow over
>>
>>18065203
will that even work they got me on camera

>>18065207
they're already pressing charges I have court in 2 months
>>
>>18065210
Itll work just deny it, I had a friend caught by security camera by a cop just vehemently deny the charges and they dropped it because it wasn't worth it for them
>>
>>18065210
>.
By make it go away, we mean take a plea, reduce charges as far as possible. Lawyers can do this.
>>
>>18065121
shoplifting is a felony, hope you like working for yourself
>>
>>18065240
Don't fucking plea bargain; plea bargain means they send you to prison anyway. You make a binding agreement while they make an empty promise.
>>
>>18065329
>>18065374

this is why you should get a lawyer. people here are stupid.

shoplifting under a certain amount is a misdemeanor.

a plea bargain is made with the government , not with walmart. Walmart can have input, but the enforcement is upheld by the court.

also, op, you're an idiot. You're more likely to be fucked in life for having shitty morals that justified you attempting to steal than you are from having a record.
>>
>>18065093
i mean you're fucked, there's no denying it. could get about six months in jail, probation, etc.just be a man and take what's coming to you. if you're scared of jail you shouldn't have shoplifted. don't do it again.
>>
Did you already admit you intended to steal it? Just play it off like "oops I forgot it was in my cart." Like they can't hold you accountable if you just act like it was an innocent mistake.

If you did already admit guilt, you're screwed. Sorry Charlie. You can still get jobs but you won't be able to work in retail or banking sectors, typically.
>>
>>18065116
shoulda just claimed that you were going to pay for it but forgot

what the fuck are they going to do to prove that you were intending to steal it? intimidate the shit out of you?
>>
not very but you are a gypsy
>>
>>18065093
You may want to check your school's policies to make sure you won't get kicked out when they find out.
>>
>>18065093
are you nonwhite?
>>
>>18065093
go to court on your court date and plead "no contest" and it will be much better than if you tried anything else
>>
File: 1472942191988.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1472942191988.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>18065093
You stupid fucking retard.I'm black and I don't steal. You have no excuse.
>>
>>18065093
>>18065103
>>18065116

But why...?

Just yolo?
>>
>>18067210
It's still stealing if you take things from people you've shot. Just cause they're dead doesn't make it ok, nigger.
>>
going to see a lawyer tomrrow

>>18067232
i didnt actually have enough money to pay for it all so I just decided to put in my buggy with the stuff i paid for
>>
>>18065400
He stole a couple plastic containers, it's not like he's a baby rapist you daft cunt.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.