[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate hairy bearded men. I fucking hate them. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (2).jpg (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
40KB, 384x384px
I hate hairy bearded men. I fucking hate them. What's wrong with me?
>>
You have a preference, and you might have autism.
>>
>>18064917
Hairy men are disgusting and probably are less human than me or hairless ppl.
>>
At least some of those bearded men you hate only are keeping their beards because their gfs like it
Otherwise, they'd shave it all off in an instant
>>
>>18064913
You prefer people that take time to shave and take care of their skin, there's nothing wrong with that.

And to think the popular trend is beards are sexy and make you look more manly.

Wow! Today I learned that doing absolutely nothing and being at the will of your genetics is sexy! /s
>>
>>18064913
it's perfectly normal not to be attracted to hairy animals.
>>
>>18065063
t. babyface manlet
>>
>>18064913
You don't actually hate them, unless you post proof from an article that you claim you are the person going around with a battery powered razor shaving unwilling people in public

>>18065063
Is "/s" for /sarcasm, or end of sarcasm? If so, please stop that shit you are soiling the spirit of sarcasm.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.