[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, I saw this pasta posted on /b/ I'm not s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 35.jpg (21KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
21KB, 460x288px
Femanon here, I saw this pasta posted on /b/

I'm not sure how this changes things for me though. I mean I've always noticed that men are more logical then women but I didn't know they were smarter in general too. How do I deal with this new information?

Men - Do all you guys think like this?

Women - How are some ways we can get around this?

>>>

=== Are Men and Women Equal? ===

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.

So how are we equal?
>>
>>18064755

>So how are we equal?

You actually believed that shit?
>>
>>18064755
Because in a lot of other ways they are better than men.
>>
File: _.png (148KB, 618x594px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
148KB, 618x594px
>>
>>18064755
both have their strengths and weaknesses. the right pair can complement each other quite well and make an effective team. there are plenty of retarded, waste of space people of both genders though.
>>
>>18064757
Well I looked it up, they're real studies, one's a meta even. I mean men are stronger and generally smarter (apparently by 5 iq points)

>>18064763
Yeah but what are they? Like apart from feel and giving birth

>I'm a bit depressed about this desu

>>18064784
What strengths do us women have? Most famous people in history and science were men...
>>
>>18064788
Is your identity as a woman really that important to you? I know that race is important to a lot of people, but I always assumed sex was less important.
>>
>>18064809
Well I'm a biology student so I guess I'm more worried about my gender being an ACTUAL disadvantage.

I always thought sex wasn't important either but the guy made a pretty convincing argument. He said we were designed only to create children. I mean obviously we can do more but most important fields are male dominated (apart from doctors and teachers).
>>
>>18064755
>So how are we equal?

There's more to life than logical intelligence.

Women have what (((psychologists))) call higher "emotional intelligence". I'm not sure if they call it that because they get to label you intelligent so people don't get mad, or not but it's essentially how well your brain adapts to working and forming in a "tribe". Social skills, basically.

You bitch ass manipulators are literally perfect for marketing shit.
Ideal job for a woman.

But as to how you should feel about it?
Don't give a fuck, if you ever played literally any game ever, you'd know base stats barely mean shit, it's how you play the game and level up that matters.

You can either steer into the skid and maniplate through life using your wymyn pywyrs, or you can straight up spite life itself by tanking with your mage.
>>
>>18064823
I guess I see your point, but it just seems strange to worry about such a weak correlation between intelligence and an extremely broad demographic you belong to.

Like for example I've seen stats before (can't confirm, but their actual truth is somewhat irrelevant for my point) that left handed people have higher iqs than right handed people. But literally no one cares because everyone who has reached adulthood has a pretty good idea already of what their intelligence is, regardless of what group they belong to (i.e., the left handed group or the right handed group).

Do you actually think you're unintelligent, as an individual? I think that's the important thing, OP.
>>
While everything you posted is true, keep in mind the sex IQ bell curves. Women and men tequnically have about the same average IQ. However, men have a greater number of members on either extreme end. Women have more memebers truely in the middle.

This is why most geniuses are men, but so are most retards and criminals.

The sexes are both similar and different and have different strengths and weaknesses that compliment eachorher. Men and women were made for eachorher and need each other.

But remember, you are more than a woman, you are an individual. Don't fall into collectivism.
>>
>>18064823

>He said we were designed only to create children.

you're also useful for raising children while we're out hunting
>>
File: 1458695621428.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458695621428.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
dunk't
>>
File: 1487385007222.jpg (29KB, 639x313px) Image search: [Google]
1487385007222.jpg
29KB, 639x313px
>>18064846
http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
>Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>Meta study

And pic related
>>
My experience has been that in the population of very smart people I've met, the majority are men. In the population of very stupid people I've met, the majority have also been men. There have been plenty of women in both.

Women tend to be better at forming and maintaining social connections because for whatever reason, they normally value this activity more than men.

The claim that all (or even most) men are driven by logic and women by emotion seems false to me. Men as a whole act much more aggressively than women (fueled in large part by anger) and men have much poorer impulse control than women. It's a different sort of emotional driver than women have, but it can be every bit as out of control as a woman's hormonal mood swings.

Anyway, isn't this irrelevant on a personal level? An individual is not a population group. There are individual women who are very intelligent or conversely very stupid. This isn't something you have a whole lot of control over, but your IQ is based on your particular genetics, education, and how you have chosen to develop your capacity to think. Likewise, there are individual women who are very physically strong -- certainly much stronger than the average man. Again, while genetics are a factor, your physical strength is also in large part based on how you've decided to develop it.
>>
File: 1386492595201.gif (2MB, 368x312px) Image search: [Google]
1386492595201.gif
2MB, 368x312px
>>18064755

This is probably about the 10th time I've seen you post this bait thread and it never really catches steam, if you haven't noticed. Now you're pretending to be a femanon to try to ramp up the redpill rage a little bit.

I wish I could give this less than a 0/10 because this stale, /r9k/ propaganda-bait wasn't funny or edgy the first hundred times you posted it.
>>
File: 1481378435768.jpg (152KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481378435768.jpg
152KB, 480x640px
>>18064829
Yeah but I want to be a logical person. Everybody hates people who manipulate, even though it's kinda easier.

I mean, I'm one of the smartest girls in class but I always go to the guys for help.

>>18064846
Thanks

>>18064850
>>18064861
Well you guys are just assholes! Probably angry because you haven't had sex yet.

>>18064867
Shit.
>>
>>18064890
?
Where did you see it before?
>>
>>18064883
That's a good answer thanks! I'll just have to work harder I guess.
>>
File: 1486215370063.png (897KB, 660x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486215370063.png
897KB, 660x715px
>>18064755 FIFY
=== Men are better. ===
>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>>
Women aren't equal in divorce court. This alone means they can blow it out their ass in the rest of all occasions.
>>
if you get your identity or self worth from what your gender is like on average you're doing it wrong. That kind of thinking is very juvenile imo
>>
>>18064861
aristotle got the amount of teeth humans have wrong

sowise
>>
>>18064893
>Using the virgin ad personam
That's not very intelligent is it now?
t. not them but hasn't had seggs yet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.