[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>posted a couple days ago about having drunk sex with oneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: thumb_shutterstock-impotence2.jpg (38KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_shutterstock-impotence2.jpg
38KB, 550x367px
>posted a couple days ago about having drunk sex with oneitis and her regretting it
>after she told me, I felt like shit all day though I tried to hide it behind a smile
>get some sleep last night, go to church, come back and tell her I'm sorry for my part in us having sex while she was in that state
>also tell her that maybe it's just not for us and that hopefully we can just go back to the way things were before without the background noise of attraction
>she tells me she is relieved and that she noticed my body language was off yesterday and that she was up all night thinking about it and hasn't gotten much sleep since that night because it's been on her mind
>think everything is fine
>her body language is closed and she's even quieter than usual
>wonder why she cares so much that it kept her up for two days if it was just meaningless drunken regret sex
I'm so confused.
>>
>>18064674
Were you drunk too? If so, no need to apologize. People do stupid things when drunk.
But if you were sober then you shouldn't have slept with her.
>>
>>18064674
Why didn't you tell her you were into her?

>>18064683
fuck off consent nazi
>>
>>18064683
We were both drunk.

>>18064722
She knows I'm into her. Told her a few days before we got together.
>>
>>18064674
She thinks of you as her beta orbiter. Obviously not the harsh manipulative whore way of thinking of it, but the subconscious way. When she needs an emotional tam, I mean shoulder to cry on she thinks of you. When she needs a guy friend to drive 4 hours out for her at a moments notice she thinks of you. When she wants sex she thinks of someone else.
By sleeping with you she muddied the water. Shes having a hard time thinking of how to keep the relationship the same and thats why she regrets it. meaningless drunken sex doesnt mean that shes not going to lose her beta orbiter.
>>
>>18065237
I have a lot of experience in beta orbiting and I've never had a girl lose two nights of sleep over me.
>>
>>18065431

perhaps, but this occasion does not mean he as a person is the reason for sleep loss. she may be having a hard review of her own life choices and he is a reminder of that but she's not logical enough to understand the difference.
>>
>>18065431
Some women get more attached to their orbiters than others. Many will stay up thinking of ways to further manipulate you.
>>
Just broke up w/ my gf. We had been together for two years. We hurt each other almost everyday because of the jealousy and shit, but I really love her... I mean, I know someone else will come, but I'm sad and I don't know what to do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.