[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 >Starting talking to girl, she is 24 >Going on date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1487352857362.jpg (34KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487352857362.jpg
34KB, 601x469px
>22
>Starting talking to girl, she is 24
>Going on date soon
>She is ridiculously attractive, by far the prettiest girl I've gotten a date with
>Says she really likes me but has to tell me something
>Straight up told me she has NEVER been in a relationship, at any point because she has issues with commitment

???

What does this mean? That I can expect a date or two and not hear anything back, or what? Should I even bother? Kind of baffling that a girl this attractive has never been in a relationship, but she really hasn't sent out any red flags aside from the commitment thing she told me.

What do?
>>
That means she will betray you.
Don't have anything serious with her.
>>
>>18064625
And it also means she betrayed someone before.
>>
>>18064625
This guy is dumb. It means she is still in Disney mode - all her current expectations of what a relationship is will be based off of what she's seen in her friends and in contemporary culture. She will be wary of you and you will have to lead the dance. This will be a long term relationship or else it won't be anything at all. This isn't everyone's cup of tea so make sure you have it in you if you're going to go for it. Your commitment to her will have to make up for what she lacks for a while until she learns to be comfortable with you.
>>
File: 1487349670436.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1487349670436.png
285KB, 629x608px
Means you should be wary.

Don't go all in on her right off the bat, and find out why she has commitment issues. Let her tell you why, because I guarantee you she will once she is comfortable with you.

She is either going to think of you as the most amazing person on the planet, or she is going to quickly hate you. Its one or the other really.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.