[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never got out of my teenage addiction to tits. I love playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

I never got out of my teenage addiction to tits. I love playing with, fondling and sucking tits.

When me and my girlfriend are making out in my room, it's almost mechanical, i'll fondle them for a while, pinch her nipples and when she is relaxed enough i'll suck her breasts. I could do this for hours, i can't get enough of it, sucking a nice pair of tits just feels way too good for me.
I try not doing it EVERY TIME because i know that would be weird and probably make her uncomfortable, and i don't necessarily need to do it, we make out and have sex without me having to touch her breasts, but boy, do i wish i could just suck on those every night while going to sleep.

GUYS:
Any of you feel the same?

GIRLS:
Do you think this is creepy or something? Would you let your boyfriend/husband have his way with your bosom as a regular part of your sex life?
>>
I'm the same way, I think most guys are. Depends on the girl that you're doing it to as to whether or not she'll think it's creepy. Some chicks can't get enough of it, some will start to pull that "you only want me for my body" thing. This one girl who I fucked around with went out of her way to find ways that I could touch her tits in public because she loved it. Basically just do whatever the fuck you want unless she doesn't seem in to it. Don't worry about it too much if she seems cool with it.
>>
I'm not THAT much into them. I love them and stuff, but up to that degree? no.
You are doing fine by trying not to act that fetishized.
>>
Homie just tell her that you really like her tits and that you'd like to play with them more. What's the worst she'll say? No? Not like she's gonna be disgusted by your fascination with her boobs dude.
>>
>>18064612
Stingy anon is stingy
>>
>>18064612
It won't though.

Stay mad forever.
>>
>Do you think this is creepy or something?
Not at all

>Would you let your boyfriend/husband have his way with your bosom as a regular part of your sex life?
Absolutely, and I do. I'm looking forward to having him drink my milk too.
>>
>>18064612
OP's kind of skirting the edge, but is probably within bounds.
>>
Oedipus complex
>>
>>18064650
God bless you.
>>
There is something really romantic about a guy sucking on breasts. I for one like it a lot, it's more of a love thing for me. Like a mother and her baby, so with a woman and a man.
>>
OP here

>>18064650
Personally, i never mentioned erotic lactation to my girl, but if she ever suggested it, i'd DEFINITELY jump on the idea.

>>18064665
Yeah, it can be pretty romantic.
>>
>>18064665

Oedipus complex
>>
>>18064665
A woman treating me to that just makes me feel warm all over. I don't know why, but it's fucking great.
>>
>>18064705

Bet you fantasize about doingyour granny too
>>
>>18064665
This. It's a really unique sensation. Almost so relaxing that it's euphoric.

It makes sense because nipple stimulation in breast feeding releases oxytocin and helps to form the bond between mother and child. Interestingly, the same oxytocin pathway women have that binds them to their children is the one used in pair bonding with their male partner as well.
>>
>>18064705
Because it reminds you when you used to lactate
>>
>>18064703
I'm female, I just think it's natural to like your breasts touched?
>>
>>18064705

because you are a fat little manchild
>>
>>18064711
just ignore this kid, he's desperate for attention
>>
>>18064715

Says the guy posting about how he gets his shit hard from tittysucking
>>
>>18064711
OP here

Would you feel like it was ok to have insects walking over your bosom as well? Not like nasty bugs, just grasshoppers and such.
>>
>>18064723
Jesus christ, you have some weird fantasies, my man
>>
>>18064583
Playing with her breasts is a normal part of foreplay. I seriously have no idea what the fuck you are going on about. Stop worrying about shit that isn't a big deal.
>>
>>18064723
That seems a bit unrelated, so for sexual reasons probably not.
>>
>>18064583
I always found this difficult OP. Which tit should I concentrate on? It is hard to choose left or right, and it doesnt feel natural concentrating on just one. Nut at the same time, I hate having to move back and forth between them. wat do
>>
>>18064583

Sometimes I wish I could give my ex-girlfriend to /adv/. You'd all love her. Overly caring, loyal, down to do just about anything in the bedroom, and just wanted to mash her tits in my face and let me do anything with them.

But I'm not a tits guy and I hated being suffocated on them and having her try to care about every little thing in my life. So I dumped her.

Anyways OP, I don't think your fetish is all that weird. Maybe a little. At least it's not feet.
>>
>>18064745
>But I'm not a tits guy and I hated being suffocated on them and having her try to care about every little thing in my life. So I dumped her.
>Chad problems
>>
>>18064583
This is not surprising or that weird.
Like you obviously are a boob guy by that's how my guy is with my butt. I feel like he's touching my butt somehow like 30% of the day (basically whenever we're not in public)

It's not weird unless your girl is like really judgemental or something. It'a no secret that guys like tits. I doubt she'd be surprised!
>>
>>18064723
This is a big no from me.
I hate bugs. I don't like the feeling of them touching me.

The boob fetish is something you should mention to your GF at some point but it the bug thing.
>>
>>18064745
>my b8posting brings all the ghosted-on bitches to the yard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.