[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ didn't help.. Ill try my luck here " >few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: homeless.jpg (26KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
26KB, 240x239px
/b/ didn't help.. Ill try my luck here

"
>few days ago my roommate calls me about some dude he met.. Say's he's a bro who got stuck and we should totally help him stay for a night or two
>Told him Im cool with it.. I generally trust his judgement
>Turns out this guy is a homeless, who only talks about moving.
>In actuality he keeps living with us. and by "us" I mean with another friend of mine who at first was oblivious to the situation and offered him to stay over for a while thinking he's our close friend.
>My friend is stuck, and I can't help but to feel responsible for it. The homeless's staying with him each night puts my friend in danger of getting fined by the landlord.
>My roommate and I obviously wouldn't want him to stay in our place while we're away, so as a precaution, we told him he cant stay here without us, as an agreement with our landlord.
>Out of mere desperation, I decided to come to /b/ for advices, on how could I deal with such situation. I really wish him the best, but don't want to have responsibilities over him.

Wut do, /b/?
"

Seriously, wut do.. We're freaking out.. my roomate lives in a sort of work communal place And the rumors already started..
>>
Am I missing something? Why don't you just tell the guy to leave?
>>
>>18064475
What's this guy doing to take care of himself?

I mean shit, he could be going out and collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles while he's searching for a job. He could be standing in the Home Depot parking lot looking for day labor, or whatever the spot is where you live where day labor is hired.

If he's just taking advantage of you and your friends' generosity in giving him a place to stay, and doing nothing to take care of himself, it's time to point him to a local homeless shelter and say good luck.
>>
>Wut do, /b/?
Idk why don't you fucking ask them
>>
lock the door
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.