[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Me and a female friend used to go out and text frequently. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (8KB, 100x100px)
image.jpg
8KB, 100x100px
Me and a female friend used to go out and text frequently. We've doing this for over a year now and we have established a personal connection. Over some time I got hospitalized for an amputation. I wasn't changed mentally or anything. I was basically still me before the amputation. After about three days after I didn't feel like shit. I texted her to see how was everything. She responded and everything and said she was going to visit. She never did, I didn't really care because she might've had things to do. On her birthday I texted her and said "happy birthday", she didn't respond. Again, I didn't really care because she might be out with friends. So I text her another day to ask how is everything. She never responded. She even never texted me again. So I was a little confused. I then found that she had deleted some images of me and her when she and I when we went out in the past. That got me more confused. We weren't dating or anything. And I never made any weird advancements on her. I'm just wondering what the fuck happened. Because I don't know if I should text again or forget about it.
>>
Maybe she got a boyfriend
>>
>>18064379
That's sad my friend. Let her go, she'll come back perhaps, but for now it would probably be prudent to just let her go, sorry.
>>
>>18064382
No, not that I know of.
>>
>>18064392
But she also hasn't talked to you so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>18064385
Yeah, I guess you're right. I still want to know what I did wrong so I can fix it in the future. But you're right.
>>
>>18064395
She doesn't, it would've been around in school.
>>
>>18064379
>expecting logic
>expecting logic from a female
choose 1
>>
File: spurdo_venaja4.gif (46KB, 680x686px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_venaja4.gif
46KB, 680x686px
>>18064379
Did they amputate your Benis?
>>
>>18064396
Could you share with us what was amputated? While it is a very unfortunate loss, You sound cool about it. i do wonder what the fuck this bitches hang up is
>>
Maybe she just doesn't know how to treat you now that you're missing whatever you're missing
>>
>>18064414
It was my right leg
>>
>>18064414
Below knee amputation also
>>
>>18064422
Below or above the knee? I am goddamn sorry for that, my son :x

But legit, the future is ALMOST here. World politics just have to fucking get their head out of their asses, then sooo much shit is being released in the nu-roaring 20s. Cyborg implants will definitely be a thing soon, if that makes you feel more better about this cunt
>>
>>18064420
It was below knee amputation. It was the right leg.
>>
>>18064413
Prosthetic penis sounds fun, but it was a below knee amputation my right leg.
>>
>>18064379
She probably feels really sorry for you even though you don't Need that. Rather then being a good friend she decided that she "just can't handle it" and ghosts you like a real Piece of shit. Just a wild speculation
>>
>>18064433
Below knee
>>
>>18064440
Yeah, I don't really care if no one feels sorry.
>>
>>18064440
Just can't handle what? A little confused
>>
>>18064447
handle Feeling sorry. It happens. People leave other People because they can't handle how miserable they think the other Person feels. They are basically empathtic People that still manage to be horrible and selfish.
>>
>>18064457
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.