[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you want a woman >she's the only woman you have ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457030748201.jpg (96KB, 646x969px) Image search: [Google]
1457030748201.jpg
96KB, 646x969px
>you want a woman
>she's the only woman you have ever truly loved
>she has feelings for you to a degree
>you share a huge amount of things together and trust each other
>she's already in a serious relationship
>her boyfriend knows about you and gave her an ultimatum to stop seeing you
what would you do?
>>
>>18064343
stop being a fool and find a woman that can be loyal to a man and not cultivate others while in a relationship. Disappear from her life.
>>
>>18064343
Nothing, it's her decision
>>
I wouldn't be in that situation to begin with. People who go after people in a relationship are either lowlife or stupid, but usually both.
>>
>>18064343

Grow the fuck up and realize I can't win.

If she chooses him, you lose. If she chooses you, it shows she has no qualms over leaving you for the next guy.

>she has feelings for you to a degree

Oh, yeah, she is not leaving him then. You fucked OP.
>>
>>18064343

That's her decision, not yours. It's not your responsibility to maintain their relationship.

Now, she definitely shouldn't be hanging out with you if she knows you have feelings for her.

But I'm assuming you're hanging out with her under the pretense that you're "just a pal, hehe," in which case you should grow some testicles and tell her how you feel or stop orbiting her.
>>
other people have correctly pointed out that at this point it's her decision what to do. That being said:

keep the friendship alive if that is worthwhile. make it absolutely clear to her that, even though you have feelings for her, you will not make advancements beyond what you consider normal people do in a friendship. Imagine the things you would be willing to do with a 80 year old granny (= someone you will never have romantic feelings for) would one suddenly become your best friend. Be like that to that woman. Assuming of course you are the type of person who likes having friends and social interaction and so on.
If you aren't that type of person, or you can't or don't want to be her friend-and-purely-friend while you have feelings for her because you won't be able to control yourself or because that's more hurt than joy, stop seeing her.
Don't try to get her away from her bf, that's dickish to both of them. Consequently, if she stops the relationship, stop seeing her for at least 4-6 months, and make it clear to her beforehand that you will. So she doesn't get ideas that she can leave the other guy for you.

Basically, completely stop looking at her as a potential mate, but look only at the friendship thing you have going on. But still consider your feelings, and what impact they have on the quality of the friendship.

Has she ever articulated her actual feelings, or is that interpretation on your part?
>>
>>18064347
This.

I'm 32 and I've had this same situation from both ends. Trust me, these type of women will die alone and drag you along into a bottomless pit on the way.

Abort. (you and I know you won't, because you're already lured in her web and think about all the wonderful times and deep conversations you had and bla bla) Retard.
>>
>>18064404
This is exactly what i've been doing for the past couple of months.
She already knows how i feel about her and has also told me about her own feelings.
I'm not expecting her to just leave her boyfriend for me, and i know that she is not the type of person who would do that.
which is why i want to fucking die
(in case my writing is awkward to read, that's because english is not my first language)
>>
>>18064539
it's probably the best to stop.
if this whole thing makes you miserable, the friendship thing you have going on is obviously not worth it.
Write her a message telling her that the interactions have to stop, because it's not good for you. if she's at the place you are at daily (work/uni) try to avoid her as best as you can. If not, just stop initiating contact, and decline invitations and shit.
Distract yourself. Look for other people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.