[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just another autist with girl problems posting here. So the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Diddly Feelerino.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Diddly Feelerino.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Just another autist with girl problems posting here.
So the girl I had been talking to for a while (much longer than it should've been without any attempt made to meet) had become very dry with me last month, alongside no longer interacting with my social media posts. I took the hint and just left it but was I wrong in doing so?
We were out last night with a group of mutual friends and it was the first time we'd seen each other in person since November and we both kinda just acted how we would've before we started talking. We went to a nightclub and she never left the group (just me and 5 girls) to talk to any other guys or that and now I'm wondering if I should've maybe just taken her aside to talk about everything. Was I right not to have bothered?
She is a rather shy person so I'm not sure that even if she wanted to she'd make any advances, but I don't think she realises I'm also very introverted. I really do like this girl but I think I've just made such a mess of it that there's not much I can do to recover at this point, so if you have any suggestions it'd be appreciated!
>>
>>18064181
well, you are i a cram anon. Could you let this girl go and talk to others. I actually think that you are under 18 but no worries. How much do you like this girl?
>>
>>18064197
She was staying with the group by her own choice, I'd have had no problem if she had chose to go and try pull anyone in the club cause I'd pretty much ruled out my chances with her by this point, but seeing her in person made me think about it again. I'm 21 but my experience with girls in the past had been severely affected by the fact I had little to no confidence and I've only really overcame that in the past few months. And I'm not sure, in short I've not felt like this about another person, but it just strikes me as being a case of the infamous oneitis and maybe getting over it would be better for me in the long run. I'm just confused lol
>>
>>18064214
Ok

Anon

Do this for me. My name is Ludwig and I live in Malmö, sweden. Just snap/text her and say hi. Then see how it goes a long

try to be the man you want to be
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.