[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with bald guys?! Do they really have a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1428026979472.jpg (41KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1428026979472.jpg
41KB, 550x734px
What's the deal with bald guys?! Do they really have a chance with women in the dating world? I'm going bald at 22 and i'm really worried that i'll have a hard time getting laid or at least getting a date

Help??
>>
>>18064090
my bf is bald and smooth AF
>>
nothing bad about them. I'm into bald guys as long as they carry themselves well and aren't assholes
>>
>>18064090
I'm bald from a medical condition, I get a lot more attention from women now than I did when I had my lovely dark brown hair :( that being said women have different tastes in things so dw
>>
>>18064090
>Do they really have a chance with women in the dating world
they certainly do, with bald women!
>>
bump

I need to know what people think
>>
>>18064090
Just date bald women, don't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>18064104

This made me genuinely laugh.
>>
Honestly, most women don't give a shit if you're bald. some are even really into it
>>
make sure to get it shaved, professionally if you can
shaved head looks good, premature balding does not
>>
>>18064090
Take this with a grain of salt, since I'm a guy who goes for guys, but I overwhelmingly prefer bald to hairy. Actually if he's bald all over, thats a double win.
>>
i'm bald and have noticed that my dates don't care and if they comment on it then it's because they never went out with a bald guy. at best they compliment it and at worst they're neutral about it. i've never met a girl who outright told me it's ugly and a deal breaker, although she may be thinking it...
>>
>>18064090
Shave your head don't let it ruin your life.
>>
>>18064090
Lets be honest here. Hot guy with hair or hot bald guy. Guy with hair easy. Last bf started thinning and while that wasn't the reason I ended it the guy I started liking before it was over has thick beautiful hair.
>>
>>18064090

I was in a similar position. Shave it all off and don't let it bother you. It might look weird at first since you'll have a pale skin but the skin will slowly go darker. I actually think I look better bald than I did with hair. Especially 2-3 days after shaving when there's a little stubble going on. I shave once a week.
>>
File: uuoo8.jpg (29KB, 548x974px) Image search: [Google]
uuoo8.jpg
29KB, 548x974px
I've posted in threads like this before but pic is me. Do I look bad bald? That's not for me to decided but I do know that ever since I started shaving my head that I feel more confident and all around better. A few years ago I noticed my hair was receding and I did nothing about it, but a year ago it was getting worse so I decided to just shave it off and embrace the bald look

It sounds cliche but the trick to pulling it off is confidence. You can't go bald and walk around with shit posture and your head hanging down in shame. Just own it. I still get dates, get laid regularly and women have complimented it. Just shave it and move on with your life
>>
>>18064166

You look just fine, stop being so insecure.
>>
>>18064171
What? I'm not. How did you get that impression from my post?
>>
>>18064174

I didn't read it that's why.
>>
Who gives a fuck man?
>>
>>18064178
>>18064174
kek
>>
My bf is balding at 24.

I'm really physically attracted to him. I'm often the one begging for sex.

The only annoying thing is how self-conscious he gets about it. Insecurity is more unattractive than thin hair.

He has very attractive face and body. If anything his hairline just makes him more masculine. its a sign of testosterone.
>>
>>18064224
>Insecurity is more unattractive than thin hair.

/thread
>>
I'm bald at 24 and have had several girlfriends. I look better than when i had hair at this point, i work out, dress decent, have a trimmed beard, i look quite good. Before i was a little chubby and skinnyfat and looked like a weird balding manchild.
>>
The older I get, the more I see the men around me are balding or totally bald. It comes with the territory of dating. It really doesn't bother me
>>
One of my friends thinks bald guys are super hot.

Different people have different tastes. If she won't date you because you're bald shes probably not someone you'd want anyways.
>>
Bald can be really hot on a guy but it kind of depends on their body and how they carry themselves. I've dated bald guys in the past and didn't care that they had no hair
>>
Bump

I need help with this as well
>>
>>18064090
Started balding suddenly at 26. I mean seriously out of nowhere over a couple months my hair got super thin in the middle and the top. It was really upsetting to me because there's a lot of good thick hair in the men in my family, even the old ones, and I basically thought it was one thing I'd never have to worry about and then suddenly I was about to go bald FAST. It felt like the end of the fucking world but honestly it's no big deal. I am taking finasteride for it (google it), mostly because I still like having hair and I thought I'd kick myself if I didn't try to do something about it, but I did shave it all for a few months to see how it affected me. Went out a bunch, still got attention from ladies and even got laid with strangers a couple times. "Just b confident" sounds like really unhelpful advice but it really does boil down to that. You have to realize hair is just one part of someone's appearance, and fortunately a man with a bald head is much more normal than it used to be (for white guys, black guys don't even have to worry about this shit lol). Bald + beard makes most guys look badass, provided they're in shape.This guy posted in one of my threads freaking out about it and I think he looks bretty solid. >>18064166

Yeah some women won't like it, but some of them will, and most won't really care one way or the other. Understand that while balding has a huge social stigma, bald is just another haircut, and like any haircut some people will like it and some people won't. There are probably women out there right now who are mentally turning you down based on your hair color, and others whose favorite hair color it is; are you super insecure about that? Think about it.

Whatever you do: DO NOT read hair loss forums. They are full of /r9k/-tier incels, but they're like... somehow even worse.
>>
I'm a 23 year old girl dating a 35 year old bald dude.
Keep your body in shape, give yourself a buzz cut, and it doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.