[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To what extent can random people report me as abusing my girlfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 092805d3f396490564f7069674f43d5d.jpg (217KB, 1654x2400px) Image search: [Google]
092805d3f396490564f7069674f43d5d.jpg
217KB, 1654x2400px
To what extent can random people report me as abusing my girlfriend, and have it actually turn into problems?

My gf and I are pretty rough with each other. Not as abuse, but we like play fighting and rough housing and generally knocking each other around. One major difference between the two of us though is that she bruises easily, and I really don't. I've given her black eyes bruises before, and even a bloody nose here and there, but earlier this week was something else. I was giving her a massage, and she kept asking me to go harder, and I ended up standing on her her to get enough pressure. She is literally covered from her ankles to shoulders in bruises right now.

She's fine, but in the last few days when we go out together, a few people have fulled her aside to ask her if she was okay and if I was beating her or something. She tells them that she's fine, but I'm starting to wonder if this could actually turn into problems, like legal problems, for me.
>>
It sure could. You can report crimes to the police on the behalf of others
>>
>>18064065
she now has you by the balls
tread carefully, anon
>>
>>18064072
I trust her completely. Totally not worried about her in any way.

>>18064069
Would it matter if she defended me, or could bad stuff still happen?
>>
>>18064100
AFAIK she'd have to press charges. That said, if shit goes south for you two it's an easy shot she can take at you OP
>>
>>18064121
1- I'm genuinely not afraid of her causing us problems. She's cool.
2- If it comes to us breaking up, there is SOOO much "abuse" on both sides, its not even funny.

The question is much more about whether or not someone outside this relationship can cause problems for us.
>>
>>18064100
>I trust her completely. Totally not worried about her in any way.
thats what i thought, too.
>>
>>18064146
And if someone told you to take precautions to prepare for her leaving you, would you have?
>>
Bumping. She just got home after a hike, and looks like she's been run over by something. Given the least few days, I'm seriously worried about being drug into some legal shit.
>>
She might have a condition that causes easy bruising. Even standing on someone shouldn't cause a bruise on a normal person. There are certain medical conditions that can cause this, and it would probably be wise to get it checked if she hasn't already.
>>
>>18064797
Maybe you should bring this up to her in a very serious manner, and express your concerns.
>>
File: 1395046325259.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1395046325259.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>18064065

>My gf and I are pretty rough with each other. Not as abuse, but we like play fighting and rough housing and generally knocking each other around.

>I've given her black eyes bruises before, and even a bloody nose here and there
>>
>>18064065
>I've given her black eyes bruises before, and even a bloody nose here and there

What the fuck? This isn't normal, even for BDSM. I was expecting wrist marks from rope or maybe whip lashes. Do you get off from slamming her around like a wrestler?
>>
>>18064065
>probably twice her weight
>standing on her

Your gf is seriously fucked in the head. She was probably beaten and raped by her father and now can't enjoy anything else. And you are a sociopath. How can you see how much you hurt her, and feel nothing? Hope you get fucked by the law.
>>
Giving your lover black eyes and bloody noses is abnormal and not okay, even for BDSM types.
>>
File: have boundaries ffs.png (34KB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
have boundaries ffs.png
34KB, 320x373px
>>18064173
>>18064065

>And if someone told you to take precautions to prepare for her leaving you, would you have?

I always keep proper boundaries with whomever i'm dating, which includes separate bank accounts. Precautions are just precautions; you don't build fire escapes onto buildings intending to burn them down either.

OP, if your GF likes rough play there's not a damn thing wrong with it and you should get offended if people assume abuse. However, if you are playing rough enough to leave lasting marks, you should discuss proper boundaries.

First and most importantly, make sure she (and you, for that matter) have safe words, so you can clearly singal if the play gets a bit too rough. Also If she does ever turn this on you, however, having set up safewords and boundaries will really help your case.

Another thing to consider as a boundary is the location of marks. Me and and old friend used to do kinky shit, and even though I was into it he refused to leave marks above the shirt collar or arms because he was worried about allegations of abuse(precisely the same as you.) if she respects you and the relationship she'll totally respect your desires and boundaries. if not, then maybe its time to consider other options.
>>
>>18065071
lmao shut the fuck up kinkfag, you would support murder if the other person consented.

look at what OP is doing to his gf. black eyes. broken nose. he says in a comment that there's lots of abuse on both sides, but it's okay as long as the public doesn't care.

he literally covered her in bruises from head to toe and stood on her too, as a full grown man
>>
>>18064876
We've both talked about this stuff, and are all cool.
>>18064914
According to her, she's never been in an abusive situation. She just likes to be rough with people. She wrestled all through high school, and took kick boxing classes after that. She's just a very physical type.
>>18065071
We've talked about boundaries. I've talked with her about whether or not something is out of bounds. She's cool with everything that is happening, and knows that I'll stop immediately if she says something is a problem. We don't have "safewords", ,mostly because we're not bdsm. If she says "stop"or "ouch", I'd stop immediately, and so would she.
>>
>>18064065
Women bruise easily you faggot. Why cant men seem to grasp that the primary reason you shouldnt hit women is not because you are stronger but because they are more fragile. men heal faster than weapon and take less damage due to higher muscle mass and bone density.
>>
>>18065075
I never broke her nodes. Also, the "abuse on both sides" comment was to the person who said my actions left her with ammunition to use against me. I said that it turned into a legal thing, there is plenty of "abuse" on both sides. I wouldn't consider anything that has been done to actually be abuse though.

Also, she asked me to keep going harder, which is why I ended up standing on her.
>>
>>18064065
Same thing happened to me. Wound up taking photos of the ones remaining and said I beat her and that she'd press charges if I talk to her.
Woman are psycho and manipulative and the law tends to favor women when there's domestic disputes.
Tread carefully
>>
>>18064145
No one gives a shit about women abusing men. Furthermore she has witnesses pulling her aside asking if youve been abusing her. Theres literally no defense you could ever muster if she wanted to press charges. It would literally be game over for your life. I really hope shes as cool as you say.
Id strongly recommend being lovely dovey in front of your neighbors and letting them know whats going on and having her confirm on a different occasion without your presence. Like a safety net. Like I get you trust her but nigga take a fucking life raft with you.
>>
>>18065582
This
>>
>>18065573
>men heal faster than weapon

Men. A weapon to surpass metal gear
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.