[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what you think > broke up with gf of over 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: P_20170126_211623.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170126_211623.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
Tell me what you think

> broke up with gf of over 1 year last moth

> because she kissed best friend before we where a thing

> try to be friends after dose not work that well.

> after a few weeks actually become just friends

> see her on Valentine's and had mixed feelings mostly good

> we admitted we still love each other

> act like a couple for the rest of the day

>on Wednesday she makes a sacrifice for me that I didn't ask her to do

>Text her every now an then till today

Seeing her today. I want to tell her all my mixed feelings about that day. And how acting like a bf made me happier then ever but comes at the cost of pain and gilt

I want to keep her in my life but if we can't be friends I might have to has any one bin in a similar spot?

Thanks
>>
don't tell her shit. guys always do that and it's counterproductive. you lay all your cards on the table, then what? she has the upper hand and can crush you, you give her all the power.

keep your feelings to yourself, let her be the one to break first. don't talk about how you feel, but be action-oriented. keep it simple. fuck her. don't get committed. she'll torture herself thinking about you and what you are or what you aren't. don't let in and get in an actual relationship until she's acting the way you want your girlfriend to act on a consistent basis, and when she stops, break up with her.
>>
>>18063856
>> because she kissed best friend before we where a thing
What does this mean? She wanted your best friend but settled later for you? Or, you were dating but not official yet and she kissed him and you just found out? How does she treat your best friend now? They still hang together? What has your best friend said about her and their kiss?
>>
>>18064051
Yes we acted like a couple but was not officially one. We had an a bad argument that day too. She doesn't talk to him anymore because she doesn't want to lose me. And my friend was a bit stupid he acts with out thinking
>>
>>18064081
then you had every right to break up with her over this shit even if you we're "official". When two people like each other they stop being physical with other people on their own. You did and she didn't. So how did you find out? I still would ask your friend why they kissed. Did she come on to him or did he make a move on her and she went with it despite starting something with you.

Anyway, I would get back with her because I guarantee she has been with some guy or guys since you guys broke up.
>>
I talked to them both separate.
She kissed him and instead of telling me he went back for more then she told him no according to him
>>
>>18064147
wtf, she kissed him. Damn that gotta hurt. How did you find out? Ever suspect something was going on with them or other guys? Telling you if she did this once she'll do it again and not for one minute believe she doesn't have some other guy right now as she tells you she loves you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.