[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me-born ugly in a poor family in a shitty corrupt poor country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: meme.jpg (46KB, 644x375px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
46KB, 644x375px
Me-born ugly in a poor family in a shitty corrupt poor country with very limited opportunities and little chance of escaping VS someone born looking like a model into a rich family in a country with almost limitless opportunities.

What chance do I have or such people like me vs them?

>obviously pic rel. is an exaggeration
>>
Fuck that, if a guy looked that good and played video games he's a waste.
Bitches with no standards fall for that.
>>
>>18063831
Yeah, it's a meme. But still, couldn't find one without the text. Just wanted a contrast.
>>
>>18063829
Work with what you have. Making comparisons is a useless waste of time. Get busy with the talent and education you have. Build a damn career, lose some weight, get a haircut, then you're on your way.
>>
>>18063839
Yeah, I guess. Still, life is a dice.. that's what sucks. You can't climb by your virtues only, or what I mean, not everyone has the same starting position. Obviously thinking about it wont get anyone anywhere.
>>
>>18063859
life may be dice but you can roll an unlimited number of times until you get the number you want. don't let your first roll define the rest of them.
>>
>>18063831
Wait, did you just imply that playing vidya basically cancels all other pros like good looks, successful, charming etc.?
You understand that even normie chads and family fathers play vidya these days? Are you like from the past decade or something?
>>
>>18063829

The beauty of the gym, is that it's equal opportunity (for the most part). All fatties, uglies, and skinnies need apply.
>>
>>18063829
The number 1 fact in looks is weight. If you are fat you are out. If your look like you've never touched a weight before no one will date you. Lose fat and hit the gym. Where square large glasses if you must. Get a real haircut. Drink some fucking water and do cardio to fix your acne.
>>
>>18063957
Not even the past decade counts because those were the millenium days.
I think you mean 2 decades, assuming people really disliked Doom, Duke Nukem, and Quake.
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (40KB, 579x640px) Image search: [Google]
s-l640.jpg
40KB, 579x640px
>>18064079
you probably look like this faggot
>>
>>18063829

Ugly guys get girls all the time.
The ones that don't usually don't because they are insecure and judgmental pricks posing as nice guys. Even the so called bad-boys have manners, respect or some sort of code they live by. The "nice guys" are just selfish and boring.
>>
>>18063829

Being obsessed with your looks as a guy because you think it'll give you better opportunities is stupid. What you should care about is being well groomed and wearing appropriate well-fitting clothes. They will do wonders on first impressions and how people treat you in day to day. Being a neckbeard in a hoodie makes you invisible to girls. Or anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>18064170
Nah I dont wear glasses, Id get contacts if I needed them but they arent for everyone. Shitty small circular glasses are ugly on everyone. I have better facial hair than him. Honestly if I had his Id shave it off but its consistent and filled out enough to pass. He also needs a lower haircut.
If he were fatter, wore small and circular shitty glasses, ugly ass patchy facial hair and acne, shitty long unkempt girly hair in a ponytail, and had a damn scowl on his face hed look just like OP's image.
We cant all be handed god tier genetics, but thats no reason not to fix the things you can.
>>
>>18063957
Yah even most of the hot chicks now play video games. Hell, I saw a 10/10 who said she was a fan of h3h3 and idubbz and other youtube shit. Chicks are getting pretty nerdy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.