[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna do it /adv/, the ring came in and I am finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170217-175802.jpg (318KB, 1102x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-175802.jpg
318KB, 1102x1133px
I'm gonna do it /adv/,
the ring came in and I am finally going to propose after 6 years.

I need advice on some non-corny proposal ideas for a poor fag.

the idea i have so far is to buy glow in dark stickers and spell it out on the ceiling so she reads it as we are going to bed.

thanks in /adv/ance
>>
I don't have any advice but congratulations my friend this is great
>>
>>18063804
thanks friend
>>
>>18063797
Make sure it's the glow in the dark stars.
>>
>>18063797
self bump for more advice?
>>
>>18063797
Take her to her favorite place, or a place that has meaning to her.
>>
>>18063797
Well first off congrats!

Don't go overly complicated, it's better to keep it simple. A good thing to do is to take her/him to his/her favourite place, or where you first met, kissed,etc and propose there. I just did it in her favourite park and it worked.

At the end it really doesn't matter how you do it, cause after some time it will be replaced by the memories of the wedding
>>
>>18064439

This.
>>
File: GEP6QsB.jpg (48KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
GEP6QsB.jpg
48KB, 618x412px
Fuck why are pregnant sluts such a turn on!? Especially when they are still killing it with looks and would still bang after birth, hit this thread up with some more
>>
>>18064439
thanks.

so do you think the glow in the dark stickers thing is too complicated?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.