[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to cut a once close friend out of my life without saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: krustygrimace2.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
krustygrimace2.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
I need to cut a once close friend out of my life without saying outright it to their face (too awkward) I need all the advice I can get.
>>
>>18063689
What's happened between you both, give us some context?
>>
>>18063689

From the limited info to go off I would say to slowly distance yourself until it comes to a natural end, just don't initiate any contact and if the other person does contact you just be nice but dull and boring in your responses. If they want to hang out in person just tell them you will be busy in the next few weeks but can let them know later when you have more time (but then never do).

If they have done nothing wrong and you simply want them out of your life then this is probably your best bet, most people will give up pretty quickly and get the picture, it also leaves you with room to contact them eventually if you do decide you want to see them again without having ended on bad terms.
>>
>>18063701

It's just come to my attention recently that this guy is a cunt. Went to a party with him last night and he just crossed the line, picking fights with people (including my girlfriend) and generally being a shithead. We always thought he was generally quite a harsh and wreckless person for humour but he kept genuinely saying homophobic things and honestly I've had enough.

>>18063702

I guess that's the best bet but it's hard since I have a very tight social group, and he's in a few of my classes at college. I suppose I'm just asking for a miracle here but thanks anyway.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.