[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are post pregnancy bodies ugly? Ive never been pregnant (but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: romina-garcia-body-image.jpg (54KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
romina-garcia-body-image.jpg
54KB, 446x446px
Are post pregnancy bodies ugly?

Ive never been pregnant (but hear me out), however because of weight loss I do have saggy boobs with wrinkly loose skin and also stretch marks, like someone who's been pregnant

However I keep reading on /adv/ and other places of women who have had babies but are having sex like their bodies are still attractive? I don't understand it, how can a body like this be attractive? How can their partners still get a boner?
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (108KB, 970x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
108KB, 970x1211px
>>18063269
What's wrong with her? She looks pretty good. And then look at someone like Maria Kang. Actively pursuing fitness and working on your body after the baby goes a long way.

Being young and fit before/during the pregnancy arguably goes an even longer way.
>>
>>18063280
Ugly saggy boobs and stretch marks and loose skin

I lift weights and stuff but I can never have perky boobs or get rid of wrinkly loose skin and deep stretch marks

I look horrible naked
>>
>>18063287
I think you're being too hard on yourself
>>
>>18063296
I'm really not, it's disgusting.
>>
>>18063306
But to whom though?
>>
>>18063309
To myself and other people. Who wants to see granny boobs.
>>
>>18063319
I honestly think it's just you, anon. Pic you posted doesn't look like granny boobs. Most women don't get granny boobs after baby. I doubt you have granny boobs yourself.
>>
>>18063324
Well I've never been pregnant, but I have wrinkly, saggy boobs and I'm in my early twenties. Women with boobs like mine at my age tend to have had children. I was wondering how men still fuck their partners who have had babies even though their boobs are disgusting.
>>
>>18063331
Because loving someone goes beyond their looks.
>>
>>18063370
But we're talking about sex here.

And if looks didn't matter because of love, then why worry about looks at all? Why don't people let themselves go completely, because their partners love them so their looks don't matter?

Looks matter.
>>
>>18063269
OP, post pics and I'll have sex with you. I guarantee that you aren't as ugly as you think you are.
>>
>>18063269

Most girls have saggy boobs and stretch marks without ever having been fat nor having a baby, it's just how real people look. And as long as you have qualities a partner finds attractive your slight imperfections will mean jack shit to them.
>>
>>18063374

You're confusing looks mattering with looking perfect. Wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging etc is part of being human, these aren't dealbreakers for 99% of people.

If your head is still attractive, and your body is in reasonable shape then your partner shouldnt have any issues. My ex had pretty small, saggy boobs with stretch marks but I still considered her extremely attractive because I'm an ass man myself and she had a perfect face and ass in my opinion.
>>
>>18063390
Ok, I think because I've never had a relationship and have spent half my life on the internet where pics of young women are posted everywhere and none of them had saggy tits, I've equated being attractive and loveable as not having major physical flaws.

If I couldn't get a relationship in my prime, does that mean I have practically no chance of having one now?
>>
>>18063399
The young perky girls are busy screwing chad

You can get your turn when they're saggy and used up
>>
>>18063399

Unless you're seeing those women naked its pretty difficult to tell, bras work wonders.

And yeah physical flaws are often most noticeable to the person who has them, most people won't give it a second thought.

Who's to say what your prime has passed? Unless your well into your 30's there is always room to make yourself look better. Hit the gym, get a tan, find a new flattering style, learn to do your make up better etc.
>>
>>18063410
I already do the best I can with my appearance.

I've just sort of lost hope.
>>
Hi, just gave birth 2 months ago and I'm 22. Before I got pregnant I was 125 lbs and right before giving birth I weighed in at 192 lbs, loool. So far I'm not thaaaat unhappy with my body, even though I have saggy boobs now, a lot of stretch marks, and a really squishy stomach. I don't have saggy skin, but I've only gone down to 175 lbs since I gave birth, so maybe I'll have saggy skin when I lose more weight. The only thing I'm slightly self conscious about are my boobs, I really liked them before because they were small and perky, my nipples were a good size and pink... now my nipples are pepperoni sized and my breasts feel really odd, almost like empty sacks? I also get under boob sweat now and it feels really uncomfortable. I can't go out without a bra anymore either because the saggyness is really noticeable and that's what has me down the most, because I really enjoyed never wearing a bra. Now I'm really considering a boob job, haha.

Bf wise, he was never really a boob guy anyway. I've asked him what he thinks and he says he doesn't really care. He actually touches my breasts more now than before, but I figure it's because they're so odd feeling. When it comes to the rest of my body, he doesn't really seem to mind either. His attitude towards me hasn't changed from when I had a nicer body, he seems to like the weight I gained around my hips and butt, but encourages me to tone up.

As for gaining weight during pregnancy and getting stretch marks, etc. I noticed that a couple of pregnant girls my age didn't get stretch marks or a big jiggly bellys like mine because they didn't pig out and gain tons of weight during their pregnancy. So pregnancy =/= stretch marks and saggy skin.
>>
who gives a shit
you made a baby and that is important for a few more generations at least
>>
>>18063269
>How can their partners still get a boner?
You'd be amazed by what we get boners at. A post-pregnancy body is entry level. I would bang the shit out of the woman in your pic so if that's what supposed to represent your body you're fine.
>>
>>18063269
The woman in the OP pic is attractive. If OP looks like that, then OP is attractive. Anyway the main thing is just not being fat. Some minor sagging is inevitable with age and doesn't really matter, provided you're not trying for men out of your league anyway.
>>
>>18063280
Asian women are amazing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.