[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;df-First time dating a man, what do? I'm a bi woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (103KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103KB, 500x530px
tl;df-First time dating a man, what do?

I'm a bi woman dating a man for the first time. I've already had first contact, but I wouldn't consider it a date or something so formal, and had a lot of fun. Toward the end of that, I asked him if he'd like to grab dinner some time, and he seemed down. What should I know about the differences between dating chicks and dudes? With women I'm usually the aggressor, and kind of also the top.
>>
>>18063173
Well there's not much to know. I mean, some guys might not like you taking charge but most won't mind and some might enjoy it for a change. Does he know about your previously pretty lesbian past?
>>
Just treat him like anyone else. If you are looking for a relationship, then being someone else will only work for a little bit. Just act like you do with women or whatever is comfortable with men for you and if he does not like it, then you are not a match. Basic as that.
>>
>>18063183
>>18063185

You idiots realize that this is bait right?
>>
>>18063173
Treat the first date like meeting a new friend. Keep romance/sex on the back burner - just enjoy each other as people. (If romance/sex wants to come to the fore, it will let you know without your prompting)
>>
>>18063187
or I'm legit curious what the differences are...
>>18063183
Not yet. Do guys tend to be worried about previous girls?
>>
>>18063202
In most cases, they'll find the fact that you were with girls in the past hot and it will turn them on more likely than not.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.