[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend but I also like to have relationships with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 14434644192670.gif (811KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
14434644192670.gif
811KB, 678x422px
I love my girlfriend but I also like to have relationships with other girls. I know it'd break her heart if she found out but I can't help it. What do I do?
>>
>>18062950

Break up with her. You're being a selfish cunt.

You can help it, you're just an asshole.

Do the right thing and let this girl move on with her life.
>>
>>18062957
The correct answer
>>
>>18062957
I wish it was that easy, we love each other and our relationship is strong. When I have sex with other people it's pleasurable but at the moment. With her it's more than sex. Is it because I fear commitment or am I just a fucked up sex addict. It's hard to explain but I can understand what you mean
>>
Welp, you might love her, but surely you do not respect her and see as respectful valuable human being deserving minimum of dignity and honest treatment.

Aka. you don't love her, you are attached at best. More like a parasite and a little coward, sorry to say that.

I have nothing against open relationships when both partners know, but pretending to be in closed one and making fool out of the second person is very evil thing in my eyes.
>>
>>18062985
>it's pleasurable
Fucking OBVIOUSLY, but anyone with a real sense of moral should be aware that that's the biggest no-no in a stable relationship. If it's more than just about the physical pleasure to you, prove it to her. Don't be so careless to ruin something great all for the sake of some miniscule enjoyment
>>
Ask if she is fine with an open relationship. If not, then break up with her you selfish fucking asshole and let her live. She loves you partly because she does not think you are sleeping around.
>>
>>18062950
Ask her if she'd be okay with an open relationship, and if she isn't, break up with her.

Part of loving someone is doing whatever you can to save them from pain. You don't truly love her if you cheat on her.
>>
Monogamy is thing of the past anyway, but hurting people who follow it is still very not ok.
>>
>>18063022
Wow, this again! It's been ... wait, let me check ... literally zero hours since the last thread where we had this argument! Because that thread is still alive, and was just in the front page!

Hey guys, do you think we can get another thread going on whether or not monogamy is natural/obsolete? Maybe go three at a time? I think we can do it.
>>
>>18063045
OH YEAH TOTALLY!
Let's get this meme going!
I'll call it "le mahogany is red". It'll be perfect, and I will get 10k upvotes on my reddit.
>>
>>18063045
Just stop struggling and take the pill
>>
>>18063045
I have no idea what you are talking about, this is a different OP.
Anyway I really need insight on my situation. Suggesting an open relationship would probably fail but I don't want to lose her
>>
>>18062950
my friend listen. You have what i am looking for my whole life. me in a summary: 9/10,intelligent,cute,blablablablabla. i have tried my whole life to become the person my possible partner would love. yet i have never had love, and im gonna be honest it depresses me. You found love, now you want to sell love for 10 mins fun? nigga if this is your risk/reward assesment, you have some serious fucking issues. get your shit together
>>
>>18062950
I love the way she looks. Her tits are awesome, the pigtails make me cum buckets, and that expression is just comfy.
>>
File: 1469050337297jh.jpg (34KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
1469050337297jh.jpg
34KB, 640x453px
>>18062950
If you loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't cheat on her you degenerate piece of shit....
>>
>>18062950
You are just a regular old human. Monogamy is for hopeless "romantics" read insecure possessiive People who rarely find a sexual Partner.

However if your girfriends has an emotional attachment to where you sink your tube of flesh into once in a while you should weigh out if it's worth losing the relationship over fucking some sloots.

And don't be a trashperson who cheats on her in secret. If you do that you should kill yourself. either get a Girl who wants an open relationship or None at all you shit
>>
File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>18064295
>le mahogany is red maymay
Mmf, lovin; it!
>>
>>18062985
You don't love her if you're cheating on her you idiot.
>>
>>18062985
The relationship seems strong because you're lying to her. A relationship built on lying to your partner is incapable of being strong. You're just wasting her time. If you actually have the capacity to care about someone other than yourself, you'd break up with her.
>>
File: 1456437358779.png (257KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1456437358779.png
257KB, 599x510px
Monogamy is dead, follow your dickhead.
>>
File: bye bitch.gif (398KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
bye bitch.gif
398KB, 480x238px
>sorry babe, but I need to leave you because it's a prerequisite for getting what you can't give me

>/adv/'s advice
>>
Grow a spine, get your priorities straight.
>>
>>18062950
You tell her you want an open relationship. You think your helping her by keeping the secret, but your not. Instead, your not allowing her to make her own decisions. She has the right to decide to leave u. She also deserves to sleep with other men in the same way that you are sleeping with other women. If you respect her, you will tell her. Let her make up her own mind if she is precious to you.
>>
File: IMG_5728.jpg (67KB, 580x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5728.jpg
67KB, 580x706px
>>18062950
>I can't help it

Wew lad. Saying "I can't help it" is simply a rationalization, it makes you feel better about yourself but it far from the truth. You definitely can help it so fucking tell the truth to yourself if anything
>>
>>18065640
>>18062950
Telling the truth to yourself doesn't mean internalizing your horrible actions and devaluing yourself. I mean yeah, you aren't this awesome person who does no wrong and is always the victim in these situations. You fucked up bigtime and there is no denying that. You aren't infallible. You're as imperfect as your are mortal.

What you should do isn't devalue yourself as a person, that's as bad as valuing yourself highly and seeing yourself as the victim. You aren't a piece of shit, you aren't scum or filth, you're a dude who fucked up and needs to realize his mistakes to learn from them and not make them again.

And you need to yell your gf. Consider it a lesson in manhood.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.