[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea whats up with me >I date some girl >love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 166428310_f7836f0473_b.jpg (198KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
166428310_f7836f0473_b.jpg
198KB, 1024x710px
I have no idea whats up with me
>I date some girl
>love her
>lose interest and feelings for her in not time
>happened with every single relationship
>dating someone new and I really love
I'm scared that I'll lose my feelings for her on an early stage we are dating for about a month or two
has this happened to anyone else?
can someone explain this please?
>>
are you truly in love? are you sure its not just a passing infatuation? I've gone through that multiple times before i actually found the woman i love
>>
>>18062893
I have known her for about 3-2 years
and I don't about the true thing
>>
explain your relationship currently OP
>>
>>18062893

Then why are you on these boards? It makes no sense family. Lemme guess, you two are long distance or are waiting for her to return from somewhere.
>>
>>18062898
I know her for about 3-2 years
we are dating for about a month or two
most of my relationships ended in 3 months because out of nowhere I get sick from that person, like physically sick in a state of nausea kind of sick.
when I talked to them on the phone I felt sick
meeting them
thinking about them mad me sick
that happened with all of my exes and I'm afraid it will happen with my current gf
I'm trying to understand what the fuck is it and why does it happen
and if someone else feels the same like that
>>
>>18063323
yeah, it sounds like you're just infatuated with these girls. don't sweat it, shit like this happens to people all the time. if you want to renew any feels for your current girl then i suggest learning more about her, her interests, her fears, things she really likes, shit like that. if you have similar interests and stuff then you'll likely rekindle any kind of feelings for her and form a closer relationship. if not, then it wasn't meant to be and you should move on ... but preferably on friendly terms deepening on how big of a dick you wanna be. Just some advice i can give from personal experience
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.