[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you sure normies smoke weed a lot? or do they despise degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1462291136919.png (812KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462291136919.png
812KB, 600x600px
are you sure normies smoke weed a lot? or do they despise degenerate druggies? normies as in college cheerleaders and girls who go to parties

also im afraid im getting addicted to weed I stole, lied, spent more than I could afford, couldnt get to class in time because stoned, etc etc and Im ashamed of it. all the signs says Im psychologically addicted and it affects my life what to do? its just so good
>>
a lot of normies will actually judge you pretty harshly for it

as a former weed junkie i have to admit that successful people generally don't smoke it, or at least not frequently.
>inb4 anecdote about your super smrt physics major friend who smokes every day
>>
>>18062713
it depends on how you define success
personally, I'd consider a stoner with a great deal of self awareness and personal understanding infinitely more successful than someone who's spent their entire life climbing up ladders without asking themselves why and without realising that material and hierarchical hungers are insatiable
>>
Wtf do you even live in the same world?

So many normies do weed it's not even an issue. Its only when you're super addicted and doing it all the time it's the problem/looked down upon.
>>
>>18062980
A person with a great deal of self awareness and personal understanding doesn't rely on mild altering drugs to go about their day to day.
>>
>>18062980
this goes for all things in life. success is relative. if we define it as being rich and influential, then i guess they smoke it less often or not at all. but never, ever look at someone elses life choices and consider them to be the ones made for you. do what you want, and when it starts to bother you, and not the image you think you are presenting in front of other people, then cut down on it.

>>18063050
i guess it differs from place to place, country to country. i guess you are all here from USA. its a large country and people in california or colorado wont be so shocked by it like for instance people in tennesee
>>
>>18062980
however you define success, I don't think that relying on substance abuse to feel good should be part of it.
>>
>>18063688
you make the assumption that people smoke weed solely to feel good and not for self exploration
>>
Weed shouldn't be underestomated man.
I know a couple of guys from highschool who used to "chill" from time to time.
They became notably dumber. Just stupid. They were sill kind people (probably more kind actually) but they just became slower).
Some also got involved in trafficking and dealing and when you were over and they had to "do some things' it was obnixious as fuck.
Unnecessary to say they dropped out of school.
I am all for liberty and I don't think weed is horrible but it can really fuck up your life.
>>
File: false dichotomy.jpg (17KB, 379x479px) Image search: [Google]
false dichotomy.jpg
17KB, 379x479px
>is it it my first imagined scenario
>or is it my second imagined scenario
>>
>>18062707
I got shit from the normies in my class when I started to smoke weed at age 14 saying that doing drugs would ruin my health while they went out to get shitfaced on cheap vodka at houseparties every weekend. but when we all turned 18 everyone had done it at least once and I was socially crushing it for a while because of my Connections to Dealers and because I could handle it much better.

These days in my 20s nobody I know bats an eye at weed smokers. I even get weird Looks sometimes because i DON'T smoke anymore at all. The world truly works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>18062707
IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT GET A JOB SO YOU CAN
IF YOU GET SO STONED YOU CANT SHOW UP THEN QUIT CUS WEED AINT FOR YOU
T. A NIGGA WHO HELD IT TOGETHER AT UNI AND WORK WHILST BEIN STONED ALL THE TIME

WHAT THE FUC
>>
>>18062707
At the end of the line Weed is just such a huge waste of time. You could do so many productive Things instead that would make you much happier in the Long run. It's great to get some introspection and different ways of thinking into your life but after a while nothing really new Comes out of it and you will eventually get tired of doing essentially nothing with your life. Hopefully it won't be too late by then
>>
Most normal people have smoked weed at least once, and some do it reasonably frequently. The only reason most people I know don't is because their jobs require that they don't. But with weed becoming increasingly legal, more and more people will be using it.

In college, it's pretty damn frequent. But it sounds like you have bigger problems, like stealing, lying, and overspending.
>>
Weed is good but you can't smoke it every day or you turn into a a retard who can't form coherent sentences, it'll turn out all backwards like Yoda. People will still understand you, but it will appear "off".

If you can't handle smoking every other day (at the very LEAST) then you're addicted and you should consider tapering your use.
>>
>>18063628

I'm in Wellington, New Zealand.

Well, now that I think about it, i think NZ may have some of the highest weed use in the world?

Yeah, I just checked, and it's true. But it's got a close percentage of usage to the US, which is higher. I suppose US would have population distributive differences more than NZ though.

Regardless, I know a lot of travelers and working holiday people, and a steady amount of them do weed.
>>
>>18062707
I cheerlead at my college so I will give you my personal opinion and also the vibe that I get from my team mates:

Personally not a big fan of weed. Definelty wouldn't want to date someone who identifies as a "stoner". However, my boyfriend smokes weed like a couple of times a week and that's fine.

You sound way way too in to weed and it would negatively affect my opinion of you if I knew that about you. My respect and admiration for you would decrease.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.