[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck can't i get over my ex? Why the hell is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Why the fuck can't i get over my ex? Why the hell is she still always on my mind? I just want to move on & be happy for christs sake & just find someone who'll actually give a shit & won't treat me like im fucking worthless
>>
>>18062482
Not really sure. Never been in that situation. All I can say is that cutting absolutely all contact with the person does wonders. Don't follow any of her social media, don't look at any old photos, nothing.

Personally, I've found that spending no time with the person and not seeing them or anything they do in any way helps greatly. From helping a friend through it, I can say that it eventually happened for her after cutting contact with her ex.
>>
>>18062482
In the same boat here. No matter what she still comes back to mind. And I dont know how to make the dreams about her stop. She ever in your dreams?
>>
Cut all contact and dont look at theit social media. I recently broke up with my gf and we dated for 1.5 years and no fuks given. Then again, we broke up cause she cheated on me so i guess its a little different as to why i dont miss her
>>
Op i swear to god i have the same fucking problem especially the dreams which are in no way shape or form even happy.. hell in my dreams she cheats on me. I am still talking to her and i miss her like hell especially since now we live in separate countries. SO you can take the other anon's advice and try NOT doing what im going see if it makes a difference. Cut all contact and try to meet a new girl, maybe she will take your mind off things as i find it very hard to control dreams and the sub subconscious.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.