[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got blamed for something i didnt do at work and now i got anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: brain.jpg (269KB, 1414x1414px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
269KB, 1414x1414px
got blamed for something i didnt do at work and now i got anxiety all over the place and am afraid of next week when i come in

plz help
>>
Story?
>>
Whatever the result worrying about it won't change it.
>>
>>18062484
there is damage to a car i have droven earlier that week, only heard about it half a week later

pretty sure i didnt do that and i didnt notice it either, so on paper i might be the last person who drove it but the thing is another guy also drove it for a few days after me
>>
>>18062499

Don't they have some kind of insurance?
>>
>>18062507
yeah but not for damages to own cars i think

also its not the point at the moment, its about me probably getting confronted and blamed soon
>>
>>18062509
Did you damage your own car, someone else's private car, or the company car?
>>
>>18062510
company
>>
>>18062499
>person who drove it but the thing is another guy also drove it for a few days after me

Most parking lots have cameras. Just request that they go through the recordings so that they see that the car was driven by somebody else.
>>
>>18062481
thats why u have to get ur bosses number. guarntee you someone kisses ass to the boss via texting at your work.
>>
>>18062537
what if you cant tell because i have a feeling you cant due to placement and it can be happened outside the parking lot too or even someone entirely different drove against it while nobody was there

i mean theyre probably gonna say it was me but i honestly dont think i did that but what if they think i did?
>>
>>18062544

Cameras have at least to register who enters or leaves the parking lot. If it was driven by somebody else, it will show.
>>
>>18062554
there is hundreds of cars many the same model and it could also happen outside the parking lots
>>
>>18062560

Cameras will prove that you weren't the last driver.
>>
here's the facts

- i am pretty sure i did not do it
- i didnt see it when i was using the car
- the other people also didnt notice it for a few days
- there is probably no way of telling who did it eventhough it sure looks like i did it because officially i was the last one that drove it

so im fucked either way am i?
>>
>>18062562
you cant tell the cars apart on camera if they are even in the view in the first place because lots of places that arent in view. Even if they were in view i doubt you can see the damaging taking place
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.