[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get panick attacks whenever I see my ex or whenever I stroll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I get panick attacks whenever I see my ex or whenever I stroll around the zone where she lives, anybody encountered that? My heart starts pounding and I get excessive sweat, shaking and all of the stuff.
>>
Panic, sorry for the typo.
>>
>>18062175
Yeah. I go to school with my ex and burst in uncontrollable tears when I happen to see my ex.
>>
Used to feel that way yeah..

but my life is so unbelievable in this very respect, that I wish my experiences upon no one..

i had an Asian ex that made me feel that way, years later i saw her again and i didn't feel the same, just thought it was pointless to stick around and left.

years go by, fall in love with girl, lose v to girl even, eventually she leaves me, now the crazy shit starts.. mind you, this was a LDR. I only saw her once in person... okay so I saw a video of her on the main tinychat page, like...original tinychat videos looping...she was in one...dude...like...you have no idea..so i go to this show every year, and at the show, there is a girl that looks nearly identical to her...to the point that i felt scared and felt like my energy was being sucked out of me.. it wasn't till a year later that I developed the courage to approach her..the girl must have been creeped the hell out, because I asked for her name to double check.. and I explained my situation, but then I got a good close look at her, and her teeth were smaller than my ex's..but dude..I was so anxious that i was crippled internally..

things happen. but you become stronger.
>>
She cheated on me, failed my first semester because of her. I will leave the city soon, I plan starting a new life in United Kingdom. I don't want to see her or that city anymore. Whenever I see a person that resembles to her I start having panic attacks.
>>
Yeah, I get that too.
It's been 6 years since my last ex dumped me. He lived the next town over from me. To this day, I still cannot step foot in that town without crying or feeling depressed/anxious. He doesn't even live there anymore, but the whole damn place is just tainted to me.

Thankfully, I never have much reason to go there anyway. My parent's just get pissed at me because whenever I do come home sometimes they wanna go out to eat at the restaurants there, because the wait is usually shorter than the ones in our town, and I refuse to ever go with them unless they'll go to the ones in our town.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.